SASS

I've found myself writing some cute Amity and Spencer one shots to post after I'm done with this story, super cute.

SPENCER POV

"Why," Amity says, pointing her fork at me. "Do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I splutter, trying to act innocent. But Amity was wearing a dark navy dress, which matched her newly dyed hair. The dress clung to her perfectly, the skirt hugged her legs down to her knees and the chest and deep V cut into it. She wore ridiculously high heels and had her hair piled onto her head in a mass of curls. She had dark dramatic eye makeup and her lips were painted a deep purple.

"Like you're going to eat me." she raises a perfect eyebrow at me.

"Is that not an option?" I ask, flashing her a grin. She looks around, checking if anyone heard then shoots me a look.

"Do not make me kick you in my YSL heels Spencer Reid." she warns. I can't help but laugh, leaning forward and taking her hand in mine. I kiss her palm and then her wrist.

"You just look incredible." I whisper, delighting at the flush on her face. "Surely you've noticed every single person watching you, not just the men, the women too. You, my goddess, are perfect, so I can't help but look at you like that."

She stares at me for a while, not blinking. Nothing I'm saying is a lie either, where she goes the room watches.

"So, there's something I was thinking about for a while and I wasn't sure whether to bring it up in case I backed out, and then I'd have said it and I'd have felt I let you down." she stops her rabble, frowning.

"Tell me, you know you can tell me anything." I urge. "You could never let me down."

"I was thinking about going back to school." she says quietly. I try to stop the smile that spreads across my face.

"I'm sorry, this smile is because you're thinking about it, thats amazing Am."

"I was going to go to the same place, but instead of doing a full course I'll do the same thing split with art." as she speaks she looks down.

"Whatever you do I'm here to support you, and everyone else, whatever you do I am so proud of you, do you understand?"

She looks up at me now and nods her head. I reach over, grab her chair and pull her closer to me.

"What are you doing?" she yelps.

"Shh, I don't like you so far from me." I murmur as I press my mouth to her neck. I think back to last night and can't help but smile as I capture her lips with mine. The words 'baby girl' had slipped from my lips too, I could never tell Morgan. They had come naturally though, I hadn't planned to call her it, it just happened. She seemed to like it.

"Do you want anything else to eat?" I ask her as we finally breakway. She shakes her head and leans in to kiss me again. I give her one peck on the lips and motion for the waitress to come over. I ask for the cheque and turn back to Amity who is pouting a little. "Whats that face for?"

"Give me a proper kiss," I smirk, lean in to kiss her, but then move my lips to her ear.

"Be patient, baby girl." This time I had planned to say it and I was pleasantly surprised not only by how much better it sounded than I had thought, but by Amity's reaction. Her eyes go large and she stares at me. I outline her lips with fingertips. It really is a struggle not to kiss them, especially when she has asked me to.

The bill arrives, I pay and grab Amity's hand, leading her out of the restaraunt to the car. I scope the car park, I don't see any people so I take a chance and push her against the car.