FAIR WARNINGS

AMITY'S POV

I'm back at college and I have crap loads of coursework, I am sorry for lack of updates. I've been getting loads of great reviews, thank you all so much, your encouragements is what keeps me writing :)

Reid kisses/ reid fluff/ reid smut/ reif slash/ reid lemon

"So, does this mean I get to kiss you whenever I want?" teased Spencer as he kisses me softly on the mouth. I waver slightly, not sure I can speak.

"If you like," I reply. He grins and plants a kiss on my forehead. It's Four PM and the power is back on, we're sitting on the floor of his living room. I'm sketching and he's sorting some paperwork out. We're still in our pyjamas

I lie back, place my sketchpad beside me and close my eyes. I can't stop myself thinking of last night. My knees tremble. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect something sexual to feel right, let alone like that. He had a confidence that I'd never seen before, he knew what he wanted to do and he knew he was good at it. He'd spent so long looking at and feeling every inch of me. He made me feel like a different person after, I can't explain it.

I'd spent the last weeks just constantly with him and his friends, and I had loved every second of it. I'd even managed made Hotch laugh a few times. They seemed to like me, Penny, JJ and I got even better than I could have imagined. Derek had labeled me 'girl genius' and other 'nerd' nicknames to match Spencer's because I would often ramble off a fact like Spencer would do.

I must have really zoned out because it was only when Spencer brushes his nose against mine do I realise he's hovering over me. He smiles, gliding the tip of his nose along my jaw line.

"What are you so deep in thought about?" he asks, placing a kiss on my collarbone. I shiver.

"Nothing in particular." He snorts with laughter and kisses my neck. "You seem chirpy today."

"Do you know how much I have wanted to just be able to do this," he paused and kissed my mouth gently. He pulls back all too soon. "Whenever I want?"

"You said that." I pointed out.

"I was asking for permission the first time.

I smile and he smiles back.

"Do you still want to go to dinner with Derek and Penny tonight?"

"Do you?"

"Of course," I nod.

"Ok, we should get ready soon."

"Soon," I echo, wrapping my arms around his waist. He laughs before kissing me for a long time. I pull back and wriggle out of his grasp.

"I'm going for a shower." I feel him watch me as I head for the bathroom. I strip and step under the stream of hot water. I allow myself to just appreciate the water for a while before I go around doing the laborious job of shaving and washing and scrubbing and exfoliating.

By the time I step out I'm super smooth. I tuck a towel around me and quickly towel dry my hair before clearing up after myself. I pull my red hair over my shoulder, letting it dry the rest of the way on its own. As I step into the hall, still in just a towel I bump into Spencer.

"God, sorry I didn't see you there." He says, steadying me. His eyes run up and down me, as if just noticing my lack of clothing.

"You look like a mermaid." He says, pulling at my hair. I raise an eyebrow and he laughs. "Go get ready,"

I sit on my bed and brush my hair. I get lost in thought again. I think back to Spencer confiding in me about his mother. He told me how he put her in a home, and about her schizophrenia, he told me he was terrified he would develop it. He spoke to her a lot more recently, wrote to her, never letting me see the letters. She did sound like an extraordinary woman.