Home

Lylah POV

April 9th 1994

"Ughhhhh I don't want you to go home" I whine at him.

"Babygirl, I don't want to go home either but I have to." He said, getting off the bed. I jumped on his back and he gave me a piggyback ride down the stairs.

"Crazy kids." I hear my mom giggle. He got to the door and I got off him. He was a couple inches taller than me. I looked up at him with a pouty face.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, I'll pick you up tomorrow, we're going to the beach." He said.

"Ok. Bye." I said. I kissed his cheek.

"Bye." He said. He slowly walked down my front steps and shut my short gate. The gate in front of his house was huge. His house was huge. Then again it was the infamous Dr. Montgomery's house so... Lots of people have died there too. Ugh his place gives me the creepers every time we walk by it. I'm not really scared of ghosts or anything, I just sense this evil feeling when I'm around that house. That's why I've only been inside it twice, both for important emergencies. Tate says that his mom is the only evil thing in there. He and I are planning to raid her liquor cabinet tomorrow, since his mom is going on a trip with her boyfriend and my mom has a 2 week business trip in the Bahamas. She says that she knows I can handle myself. I walked up to my room and fell asleep to Stone Temple Pilots.

April 10th 1994

There was a knock on the door. I woke up as soon as I heard it and fell off the bed.

"Ow." I frowned. My alarm didn't go off and mom didn't wake me when she left. He knocking continued.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I ran to the door and opened it without looking at who it was. It was Tate's sister, Addy.

"Addy? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's Tate." She said. I grabbed my coat and walked with her to their house. I heard screaming coming from the inside.

"You ungrateful little!" I heard.

"I hate you, I have nothing to be grateful for, cocksucker!" I recognise as Tate's voice said. Addy runs into the house.

"Mom stop!" She screamed.

"Go to your room Adalaide, this doesn't concern you." She said. Addy shook her head.

"Now!" Her mom screamed. She dragged Addy up the stairs. Tate was tiring at the kitchen table. A broken plate laid next to him.

"Tate?" I asked. He looked over at me with this look in his eyes. An unstable look. He really does hate his mother doesn't he? I heard Addy screaming upstairs.

"What is she doing to her?" I asked Tate.

"Locked her in the closer full of mirrors." He simply answered. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Shit let's go." I said.

"I'm not leaving my sister with that bitch." He said.

"She's a part of the 'let's'." I said. He looked up at me and stood out of his chair.

"Tate, I'm not done with you." She said. She was approaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Go around the kitchen and up the stairs, the closet is the third door on the right." He said. I nodded.

"Mission initiated, target acquired."