Forgiveness

Lylah's POV

"I couldn't either." These are the words I wished I could say. The words I desperately wanted to say, because it was true. I would, could never stop loving Tate Langdon.

What did I do instead? I shook my head and walked away. But of course that didn't stop him from following me like a lost puppy.

"Ly-" he said grabbing my forearm gently. I turned around and saw his pleading eyes.

Fuck it.

I kisses him with a passion so fierce and fiery. It was like we'd never even fought. The sparks quickly turned to flames as I ran my hands through his hair. He pushed me up against the hallway wall. I flung my shirt off, breaking the kiss, but quickly resuming before the shirt even hit the floor.

Why am I doing this? What's wrong with me? Why do I love him so much.

Why am I thinking like this? He is the only person who makes me happy and I wanna be happy.

I moaned a teeny bit and felt Tate smile. I did too and wrapped my legs around his waist. Things got heated as he grabbed my arse and carried me up the stairs. We got to my room and we fell on to the bed, Tate on top. He broke the kiss to attach his lips to my neck.

"Holy shit." I huffed as he reached my soft spot. He broke the kiss to my disappointment.

"Lylah?" He asked. I opened my eyes to see his warm brown ones.

"Yeah?" I asked in return.

"Do you still love me?"

"I could never stop Tate." I ensured him. He went back to kissing me. Things were getting pretty heated. He had his shirt off and my shorts were gone. I tried to cover myself, but Tate held my hands slightly above my head, but not in a dominant way. He broke the kiss and practically moaned.

"You're-" he kissed me again.

"So-" he kissed me once more.

"Beautiful." He said. I blushed and we went back to kissing. He trailed kisses down my collar bone. I felt a shiver in my spine and got a chill, causing me to shake. Tate looked at me in concern.

"If was just a chill." I said. He nodded and laid down next to me. Leaving me utterly unsatisfied. I groaned.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" He questioned.

"Why did you stop? It was obviously going somewhere." I said.

"I just- Lylah- I-" he stuttered.

"What is it? Do you not want to?"I asked, scared and yet aggravated.

"No no, believe me Ly,  I want this more than you do, but I just want your first time to be perfect. And make up sex isn't always perfect." He said. I pouted at him.

"You know what is perfect?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Make up cuddling." He smiled gently. I gave him a small smile before he turned over and I wrapped my arm around him. He was always the little spoon.