This House

Tate's POV

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked. She stood up. She wiped her eyes. She opened her eyes and it seemed like her humanity was turned off. She looked bare of emotion.

"This is all your fault Tate." She said.

"H-how do you know my name? Who are you?" I asked. I thought I knew who she was in the back of my mind. I knew she was the most beautiful I'd ever laid eyes on. And I hurt her. And I loved her more than anything in this earth.

"You really don't remember." She stated. "Well maybe it's better this way." She muttered.

"What did I do?" I asked. My eyes began to water. She seemed angry at me. And something inside me felt horrible. I didn't want her mad at me but it was inevitable.

"I did something bad huh?" I said. My voice breaking. She looked to the side before sighing.

"Tate..." She nearly whispered. "You killed people. You killed my mother." She said. I was flabbergasted. I let my jaw hang slightly open while I shook my head. The tears flowed. I felt like a little boy lost in the super market. I was lost. I was so fucking lost.

"W-what? Why would I do that? Why would I do that?" I cried. She could tell how lost I was and how I was in pain.

"It's what this house does to people. It drives them crazy." She inhaled shakily before tears threatened to spill. "And I didn't help you. I could have helped you." She cried.

It hurt, seeing her cry. And I wanted endlessly to take her into my arms, but I didn't even know her name. I'm in love with a girl and I don't even know her name.

"But it doesn't matter now. Because you did what you did." She said. Turning off her emotions yet again. God she's mentally unstable. I would be too. But jeez.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Someone who never wants to see you again." She said. She walked past me, brushing her arm against mine. The slight touch brought a flood of memories to me. 1st period English. The lunch table. The chalk board in her room. The black rose. The beach. Her date ditch. Our first kiss. The make out sesh in the empty classroom. When I asked her to be mine. When I said I loved her. When I hit her. The pain of us being apart. Her hurting herself. Us getting back together.

Prom.

I killed the people who bulled her at prom.

Her cluelessness. My envy to Kace. The first time we had sex. When she found out I was crazy. When she found out I killed the bullies. The breakup. The panic attack.

And the mass murder I committed at the school.

I shot her on accident. I tried to save her.

I still love her.

But she hates me.

LYLAH POV

The slight touch of our arms brought back everything about Tate and I. Every amazing little thing about me being on love with him. And every bad thing he did. He didn't kill me on purpose though.

But that doesn't matter.

I still hate him.