Tate?

Lylah's POV

"Hurry Lylah!" Addy yelled into my house. I jumped up out of bed. She laughed as hard as she could.

"What!? What's wrong!?" I yelled in shock of the sudden human interaction.

"You're naked!" She yelled. I wasn't completely I only had underwear on. I face palmed myself and put on a soft mini dress. Spring break was almost over. I put on a little grey cardigan  and didn't even bother to brush my hair.

"What's going on?" I asked her softly. Her smile disappeared as if she was remembering something. Her eyes teared up and she practically screamed.

"It's Beauregard!!" She cried. I grabbed her hand and tugged her back to her house. She was crying loud and it must have been 4 in the morning. When we got to the front porch all the light were off. Addy stopped crying. We walked in. Addy started giggling.

"Shh Addy, we need to find Tate." She said.

"He's with Beau." She said.

"Your dog?" I asked.

"Our brother." She said. She turned around and looked down the hall. Nothing was there. She started to giggle again.

"What's so funny?" I asked. She shook her head as she giggled.

"They think you're going to die here." She simply chuckled. I let go of her hand and backed up against the hallway, only it wasn't the hallway I backed in to.

"Are you ready for the operation? I assumed Nora took care of you?" A man asked. Addy only laughed harder. I screamed.

"Addy stop!" I screamed.

"I can't they're my friends." She said.

"I'm your friend Addy." I said. These were ghosts. There were fucking ghosts. Two bloodied boys ran down the halls with baseballs and I took off the other way. I ran into a chunky maid, drenched in mouldy water. I screamed again as a hand touched my shoulder. Addy told me to be quiet.

"Tell them to go away and they will." She said.

"What!?" I huffed.

"Go away!"she screamed down the hall. I blinked and they were gone. I cried from the shock and Addy let go oft shoulder.

"You lied." I said.

"They just wanted to meet you. They said they wouldn't hurt you." Addy said.

"Where's Tate?" I wiped my eyes. "You lied about that too right?" I asked.

"About him being with Beau?" She asked. I nodded. "I lied about him being with Beau." She said.

"Does Beau even exist?" I asked.

"He did. He's dead now." She said.

"What?" I looked up from the floor. And she looked at me sincerely.

"Where's Tate?" I asked.

"I don't know. He ran away when he found out." She said.

"Do you have any idea where he went?" I asked. She stared at me blankly.

"Take that as a no." I muttered. Then we heard the soft sniffles of a certain boy. How had he not heard us? How had he not heard me screaming. I walked up to his bedroom. A dark feeling met me as I opened the door.

"Tate?"