Harmons Are Destructive

Tate's POV

Violet barged into her room, luckily we didn't make ourselves seen to her. She grabbed her backpack with eyes full of tears.

And out came the pills.

"Violet." Lylah said. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Go away." Violet sniffled.

"No. What's wrong?" She probed. Violet turned around and looked at Lylah with eyes burning in hatred.

"You guys. That's what's wrong! My parents think I'm insane!! They think I'm seeing things! They're sending me to some shitty little place in Massachusetts." She cried. Lylah looked ashamed. She looked guilty.

"Well being stuck here is worse than being stuck in a hospital. That's for sure." I stuck up on Lylah's side.

"No it isn't! They're sending me to Briarcliff! Do you know what that is! Lana Winters tried to get that place shut down! It's infested with criminals and it's not just the patients that are insane!" She sobbed violently.

"Put the pills down Vi." Lylah soothed.

"No! This is your fault!" Violet spat back. She popped the cap open.

"Stop it Violet! This isn't the best way to do this!" I yelled. She looked at me like I was insane.

"If you want to kill yourself and not be stuck anywhere, go jump in front of a car. Like my sister." I said. "You think your life was so bad!? She had a shitty father that left her. An unfit and abusive mother! An insane brother. But she loved them all and they loved her! She found a way to be happy and now your sorry ass is just going to give up because Mommy and Daddy think your crazy!?" I yelled. She dropped the pills and fell to her knees.

"I don't want to go!" She screamed.

"Okay! Okay well then we will help you!" Lylah said.

"What?" Violet and I said in unison.

"We are going to show Vivian and Ben that Violet is not insane." Lylah concluded.

"What do you mean?" Violet asked. I already knew. I smirked with the glimmer of darkness in my eye.

"You guys better start packing. We are gonna scare you out of this house." I said. Lylah looked at me.

"Really!? This is great! They won't think I'm insane and I won't have to go away! You guys are geniuses." She said.

"Don't get too excited yet. We have to get the other ghosts on board too." Lylah tried to do some damage control.

"Yeah but still I mean this is great. I mean this is scary as shit but it's still great." Violet said. "Thank you guys so much." She finished.

"Don't think we're doing you a favor. You think we want you here? No. Harmon's are destructive as hell. Plus we want our house back to ourselves." I added.

"Oh. Ok that's understandable." Violet said, picking up the spilt pills. She put them back on her bag and started to walk out.

"Hey Vi, don't let them know about anything. Or they'll think you did it or some stupid shit." Lylah added. Violet smiled.

"You got it."