What Did You Do?

Tate's POV

"I fucking hate you Mom!!" I yelled and slammed the door.

"What else is new!?" She yelled back. I slammed my backpack onto my desk. No, I'm not doing homework if that's what you think. I brought out the little baggy of white powder and made a little line, using my razor. I took out my straw that I usually use and snorted the cocaine. I shook my head and slowly let the drugs take effect.

The first thing that comes to mind?

Lylah...

I got up and walked out of my house and made my way to hers. I opened her little gate and walked up her front steps. I knocked on her front door and she came to the door. A smile lit across her face as she saw me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She pulled me inside and we say on her couch.

"What are you doing here?" She giggled.

"I wanted to see you." Her face was getting blurry. I was spazzing out in my mind.

"Are you okay babe?" She said.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm all good." I said. I shook my head trying to clear out the drugs I had taken.

"You're sweating. You look sick." She said.

"No I'm fine." I said.

"Tate you're not fine. I know you." She said. I pinched the sides of my nose and snorted a little.

"Tate are you on something?" She asked with concern.

"Lylah.." I said.

"Oh my god. Are you ok? Are you ODing on me?" She asked in worry.

"No no no, Lylah I'm ok. Please don't be mad." I said.

"I'm not mad I'm fucking scared. Don't do it anymore ok?" She said. I nodded.

"Come on let's go rest you up." She said. She latched herself on to me and practically dragged me upstairs. I laid down on her bed and got me a glass of water. I went to grab the glass out of her hand but it looked like there was three glasses. I ended up spilling on her.

"Shit I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok it's ok Tate, just get some sleep." She said.

"I'm worse than those assholes that bullied you." I said tearing up. Damn these drugs are strong.

"What assholes?" She asked, pulling covers over me.

"Chelsea and Jake." I said. She flinched at the mention of their names. Was she scared of them? She didn't have to be.

"Hey you don't have to be afraid of them." I said.

"I know Tate." She said, she looked blue.

"It's ok Lylah, I took care of them." I said.

Shit. What the fuck did you just do Tate?

She looked inevitably shocked.

"What?" She asked, nearly whispered I might add.

"I - uh-" I stuttered. She shook her head and her eyes started to water.

"Tate oh my god." She muttered.

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled.

"Tate what did you do!?" She yelled. She ran her hand through her hair.

I have some explaining to do.