Taken Back At Last

Lylah's POV

"Then it's a good thing we have forever." He almost whispers. He smirks and I tug my knees into my chest. I look down and he grabs my hand.

"Ly...." He almost sang. I shook my head as water filled my eyes. He moved my hair out of my face. He saw a tear roll down my cheeks.

"Oh baby it's ok." He smiled reassuring me. I looked at him intensely.

"I'm scared." I said. "Really fucking scared." I finished.

"I am too. You killed a guy once..." He chuckled. My breath hitched at the thought of me snapping that poor mans neck.

"Ok ok, not the time." He said.

"I just don't want to carry on like a freakin cow trying to be dragged by a smart car. I want this to work. Because you're all I've got now." I said.

"And you're all I have. Lylah I love you with every ounce inside me. I've got you. You don't need to be scared." He said. He scooted closer and took me in his arms. The warmest arms that felt like home.

"I love you too." I huff softly.

"I've waited for that for so long." He said. He started crying too.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I said.

"Forgiving me? Yeah I can't believe it either." He said.

"I just need you and we have to spend forever here anyway. Why not together?" I smiled. I brushed his tears off with my thumb as he smiled at me.

He attached his lips to mine gently, showing this form of love that couldn't really even be put into words. He smiled in the middle, and I did too.

"Do you remember what you used to say about my kisses?" He said. He went back to kissing me. I guess he didn't really expect an answer, but I pulled away slowly.

"Perfect enough." I grinned. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me more. His hands explores my body as I laid down on the basement floor.

"Should we take this somewhere?" I asked him, as he kissed my neck. I moaned.

"Violets... At... School..." He said between kisses.

"Let's go." I said. He didn't budge and he kept kissing me. Making me frustrated in a way I haven't been in like 20 years. I palmed his excitement in his jeans and he gasped as he pulled away.

"Now." I said. He lifted me and I latched onto him, arms and legs. He made his way up the basement stairs kissing me. He rammed me against the living room wall when we got upstairs. He grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear.

"I'm not gonna make it to her room." He said.

"The couch." I moaned. He took us there and laid me down. I practically ripped his shirt off.

"The other ghosts." He said. I smirked.

"Let them watch." I said. He tore my shirt off and I played with his belt buckle.

"I can't believe were doing this." I giggle.

"That makes two of us." He smiles. We went back to what we were doing.

And I'll just tell you it wasn't make up sex. It was make up fuckin....