It Was Wrong But It Felt Right

Lylah's POV

"Please stay." He asked with pleading eyes.

Don't give in.

He's crazy.

But aren't we all?

I pushed my lips against his harshly. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ly..." He moaned when my lips made their way to his neck. He backed me up against his dresser.

"Tate.." I breathed as he picked my up and sat me on his dresser, digging his face into my neck. He slipped his hand up my shirt and I gasped.

"Tate." I said more firmly. He detached.

"What?" He whispered.

"I thought you wanted this to me perfect." I said. He went back to kissing.

"Wanted... What... To be...perfect?" He said between kisses.

"My first time." I said. My hormones had gotten the best of me. He pulled away.

"What?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all you can say? What?" I said.

"No but, you want to? With me? Here? Right now?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes." I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"But is this perfect for you?" I asked. He pulled away slowly smiling.

"It's perfect enough." I kissed him this time. I ran my fingers through his hair. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us slowly over to the bed, never taking his lips off mine. He gently laid me in the bed. He moved his lips to my neck and I moaned. I tugged at the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off. I tugged mine off as well. My white bra was exposed and I heard his huff a tiny laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"How did I know it was gonna be white?" He smirked.

"What's wrong with white?" I asked.

"Nothing. You're just so innocent." I unsnapped the back and took it off.

"How about now?" I smirked.

"Holy shit..." He whispered.

"I'm not that innocent." I said.

"Prove it." He smirked. I slipped my shorts off to show my pink v-string.

"Well well well what do we have here?" He smirked mischievously. "Just full of surprises aren't you?" He laughed.

"Oh shut up." I mumbled and kissed him. He laid me against the pillow and gently held both my hands against the bed. He slipped his pants off. And we were left in our bottoms. He grabbed a condom from his nightstand and slipped it on after taking his boxers off. I took off my underwear and he got on top of me easily again.

"You ready?" He asked. I only nodded.

***

"Did it hurt?" Tate asked.

"What?" I said, playing with my hair.

"Did it hurt, the first time usually does." He said.

"Oh. It um hurt a little, but nothing I couldn't handle." I smiled a little bit. He pushed a little piece of hair behind my ear.

"I have to go." I said. Stretching.

"Ugh no." He moaned.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I said, getting up and putting my clothes on. I looked at Tate deeply and kissed him before headed home.

I know.

I know it was wrong, but it felt right.