More Than Mine

Lylah's POV

"How did it go?" I asked as he turned the corner and walked back to me. He was huffin and puffin lightly.

"I take it not so well..." I answered my own question. "What did you guys talk about?" I asked.

"It's none of your business Ly." He snapped. I took a step back from him, as I was about to hug him.

"Oh..." I said. I know it wasn't but... It kind of was. I mean I love him and I want to know what's going on with him. He sighed as he saw the silence in the air getting thicker, and increasingly more awkward.

"I'm sorry..." He said. I nodded.

"It's ok." I simply said.

"She wants me to see Dr. Harmon."he said. "He's a psychologist now and she wants me to see him as if I was alive. But he'd know. He'd recognize me."he said.

"Tate that was 20 years ago. And you don't need to see anyone for therapy, you have me." I said, smiling a bit.

"How could he not remember me Ly, I shot up the damn school." Tate said.

"Then don't see him." I said.

"But what if it makes me better? I want to be better... For you." He said.

"Tate. You're all I have and I don't want you doubting yourself. You don't need to be better for me. I love you... The way you are now." I said.

"But I want to be better. You know why? Because I care about your feelings more than mine. I love you Lylah. And I would never let anyone hurt you. Even if that someone was me." Tate returned. He teared up.

"Baby... I don't want you seeing Dr. Harmon. He'll get you all screwed up. He'll make you start thinking that it's your fault. And it isn't-" he cut me off.

"Yes it is Lylah, are you blind!?" He yelled. "This is all my fault! You're dead because of me! Your mother! Kace!! All of them because I'm fucked up!!" He screamed.

"He won't help you. And I will." I said. "And love is blind." I said.

"I can't do this Ly. I can't just be stuck in my maniac state. If he can help then I will let him." Tate said, walking away.

I walked up to his old room... Violets room now. He wasn't there. So I sat on her bed. Violet was probably down in the basement. She likes dark things.

Tate is probably in the basement.

No Lylah... Don't get all paranoid.

Besides Violet is probably smoking.

What is she's with him?

"Hey who are you?" A voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

Shit it's Vivian.

"I'm, um - Im one of Vi's friends." I lied.

"Oh. Well I'm Violet's mother, Vivian." She held out her hand. I shook it.

"You're hands are cold." She giggled.

"Oh, you know what they say, cold hands; warm heart." I laughed.

"Alright well it's nice to meet you- oh I didn't get your name." Vivian said.

"Lylah." I said.

"Lylah right... Where have I heard that name before?" She asked herself as she walked away.

Probably the Murder House tour that passes by here every fuckin day.....