Tell Me

Tate's POV

"Tate I-" My mother said. I cut her off.

"What the actual fuck mom?" I said. She smirked.

"So the plan didn't work I take it?" She asked.

"I don't know what goes on in your sick, twisted mind but I'm done. Leave us alone."

"You might not know what goes in mine, but she knows what goes on in yours." My mom muttered as she turned around. I grabbed her wrist.

"What?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I told her the god damn truth. You're insane ok? She needed to know that. And you didn't tell her about the therapists and the medication? If you love her like you say you do then what the hell are you trying to hide?" She said.

"Mom! What did you do!?" I yelled. She slapped the side of my face.

"I protected her! You're a monster!" She yelled.

"You're just upset because I'll never be your perfect son!" I yelled back. She let out a little scream.

"Go to your room." She said.

"Gladly." I retorted. I walked up the stairs, the little creak on the 7th step rang in the house. I stormed into my room and slammed the door.

You're screwed man.

She thinks you're crazy.

No, she knows you're crazy.

I fell against my bed and fell asleep after a hot tear fell from my eye. What am I going to say tomorrow?

***

Lylah's POV

I knocked on Tate's door.

"Babe, you called me?" I asked through the door. I hope it was him that called me and not Constance, who wasn't home at the moment. Addy had answered the front door.

"Tate? Baby?" I knocked. I walked in and saw him sleeping deeply. I smiled. He fell asleep within the 5 minutes he called me. He looked so peaceful. I climbed in bed with him.

"Nuh" he mumbled. Awe he's sleep talking.

"Lylah no-" he said. Ok now I was interested.

"Kill them." He said. I sat up out of instinct.

"Kill her." He said. I shook him awake, that was it.

"Tate!" I screamed. He woke up at an instance.

"What what's wrong!?" He asked in deep concern.

"Tate you were... Talking in your sleep." I said.

"I was?" He got nervous.

"Have you been seeing people?" I asked blatantly.

"What?" He asked.

"Therapists?" I said. He looked at the floor.

"My mom told you didn't she?" He asked.

"Yeah, why didn't you I would have understood." I said. Even though I don't think I would have. He stood up and ran his hand through his hair.

"What else did she tell you?" He asked. He had the look in his eyes. The bad one.

"Um well that's a hard question-" he cut me off.

"No it isn't Ly." He said.

"Ok, ok she told me that you have these... Visions of yourself um-" he cut me off yet again.

"Killing people right? That's what she said right!?" He yelled.

"Tate please don't get like this, I know you'd never hurt a fly." I said.

"But I've hurt you..." He said.