Learning

Lylah POV

"What the fuck?!" Tate yelled when he climbed through the window.

"Tate please let us explain." I said. Tate took a sharp step and punched Kace.

"Tate stop!!" I yelled. I pushed him and he had the fire in his eyes again.

"What the fuck Lylah!? An eyelash!?" He yelled.

"Tate please! Someone is screwing with me! Someone texted him, posing as me! Just like on MySpace!" I yelled.

"Why would I believe you?" He rolled his eyes. I felt mine water.

"Here." Kace said, handing me his phone. I showed him the texts and Tate looked confused.

"That's not your number." He said.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"But who would-" he stopped. "Wait a minute." He said.

"That cocksucker!" He yelled. That was enough for me to know exactly who it was.

"My mother! Why would she do this!?" He yelled. I remembered what she said.

Stay away from my boy.

Kace was still holding his cheek. Tate walked over to him. I felt fear rise into my stomach. Tate groped the back if his neck.

"Sorry man. I thought-" Tate said.

"No I I totally get it." Kace said, pushing his glasses back on his face with his index finger.

"I know but I shouldn't have punched you." Tate said.

"It's fine I guess." Kace said. "Wait what about your mom? She said I can't leave. She's watching us. Tate rolled his eyes.

"Just walk out with me and you'll be fine." Tate said. Tate and Kace slipped out the window.

"Tate wait." I said.

"What?" He asked, turning around.

"Are we-" I was cut off by his lips. He kissed me passionately.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked. I smiled.

"What are you going to do about your mom?" I asked.

"Kill her." He said. The talk between me and Constance came up. Was killing his own mother a fantasy of his? He saw the look on my face and laughed a tiny bit.

"I was kidding, but she is going to get a talking to. I still don't know why she would screw with us like that." He said. I relaxed a little bit.

"Ok." I simply said. She told me to stay away. She wasn't kidding. What else is she capable of? Tate climbed down the patio cover and Kace walked across the street and into his house. And Tate disappeared around the corner. I walked to my bed and laid down. I was still in fear that Constance was watching me. Why would she go as far as to set me up? What else could she do? And don't even get me started about confused I was about the Tate situation. I still haven't brought up the therapists because I don't know how to. I closed my eyes. How am I going to sleep?

Tate's POV

"Mom!?" I yelled into the house.

"Tate, darling welcome home." She said. She appeared in the foyer and smiled. "Oh you must be exhausted." She said.

"Yeah I am getting tired." I said, taking a slight pause. "Of your bullshit." I said.