Bang Bang

Tate's POV

"Come out." I said. I heard her sniffle.

"Lylah." I repeated. Her breath hitched as she stood up, allowing me to see the cute sweater I'd gotten her for her birthday.

She was shaking and crying. She closed her eyes tightly and braced herself, seeing as how I had the gun pointed at her. I let it fall to my side. I couldn't do it. She gasped in relief. I stared at my bloody hands. I realized what I'd done was unacceptable. I can never take that back. Lylah walked to steps my way, slowly.

"I'm sorry." I cried. She shook her head.

"It's ok. It's ok. Tate it's ok." She said frantically. I knew she was lying, she wanted me to stay calm.

"Lylah I miss you. I love you. I can't take this anymore." I said.

"I know. I miss you t-too and I still l-love you." She said. I knew she was lying again. However it was great to hear those words coming from her. She took another step towards me, making us about 4 feet away, and almost directly in front of me.

"Tate?" She asked. I looked into her eyes, signalling her to go ahead. "Take me home." She said. I nodded simply. She took slow steps, and from my left side I heard faster steps. I looked to see the principles fat ass running for me. He was really close. I lifted my gun as he ran into me. The blow caused me to pull the trigger. We'd fallen on the ground. I shot him in the head before standing up. However, Lylah wasn't standing anymore, she was writhing in the ground and screaming as blood pooled in the right side of her pink sweater.

"LYLAH!" I screamed and dropped the gun.

Lylah's POV

"Tate?" I asked. He looked at me. "Take me home." I said. He nodded. I needed to take him away from this school. And sure, I was afraid of him, but somehow I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I took a few steps towards him before hearing heavy feet hit the floor swiftly. Principle Sigmore was charging at Tate. Tate lifted his gun just as Sigmore crashed into him. A shot rang out. I fell back, feeling a blow right under my ribs. I screamed as another shot rang out, but not of fear. In pain.

"Lylah!!" I heard Tate scream. I curled up in pain and tried to put pressure in it. Blood spurted out and I screamed again.

"T-Tate do some-something." I said, my breath hitching. I felt him picking me up. I screamed in pain.

"Stay with me. You stat with me." He said. He ran out of the school. I was breathing heavy. And pouring blood out. He must have shot an artery.

"Were almost there, just the front yard, I just have to get to the front yard." He said.

"No! Tate please no! Don't let me die there!" I screamed I knew what he was doing.

"You can't leave me!"