Chapter 1

RICKYS POV
------------------
Today I'm moving to LA, and I am SO excited. My mom dropped me to the airport and we said our goodbyes. I'm going to miss her so much. She is coming to visit in three weeks, so I will get to see her then.
*skip time to after the flight*
I walk out of the airport to see my auntie and uncle waiting for me. I run up to them and give them a hug, because I haven't seen them in over a year.
Their house is
Absolutely
AMAZING
They are quite wealthy, but I didn't know they were this wealthy, jeeeeezzz. it's so modern looking. Some walls are made of just glass, and there are spiral stairs and a chandelier and marble floor and a pool and oh my god a flat screen in my room (which is huge).
*skip time to the evening*
I just finished unpacking. I told my aunt and uncle (Sandra and Paul) that I was going to go into town, just to see what it's like and to go for a walk. They asked me to get milk in the supermarket.
I was walking for only like 4 minutes, when I see from the corner of my eye a group of paparazzi coming towards me. I don't actually mind the paparazzi, sometimes they can be really friendly.
They followed me into town (which I didn't mind). After walking a bit more, I see a sign for a supermarket pointing around the corner. As I was about to turn the corner, I hear a voice. A girl. She's singing. She's singing beautifully. I don't think I've heard anyone sing so good. I started to walk faster, to try and find the voice. I turned the corner to see a group of people gathered around the front of the supermarket. The singing sounds MUCH closer now. I push pass the crowd to see what all the fuss was about. I stopped at the front of the crowd, to see the most beautiful looking girl sitting down, playing the guitar, singing. It's her voice.
Wow.
------
Sorry this part was boring, it will get better!