Chapter 42

Chapter 42
Chloe's pov
{The songs that will be on Chloe's album that are mentioned are just songs from different artists}

The next day, Ricky and I set up before Lori and George came. When Ricky's aunt was a teenager and lived in this house with her parents, she used to dance. So, there is a huge dance studio in the house, which would be perfect to write our songs in. Ricky and I put comfortable chairs in the studio, and I brought up my guitar. There was already a grand piano in there, from when Ricky's aunt used to dance here. Ricky brought up some note pads and pens while I was downstairs, making some coffee. We will get tired after a while. I put the coffee in four mugs and brought them upstairs to see Ricky finishing setting up. I placed the mugs on the coffee table which was in the middle on al the chairs. I looked up and Ricky and smiled. "Ready he said?" Smiling back.
"More than ever"
Just then the doorbell rang. Ricky and I bolted downstairs and I opened the front door to see Lori and George standing there. "Hey Chloe, hey Ricky" Lori says as she hugs us both. "This is George."
"Lovely to meet you both" he says as he shakes both of our hands. We brought them inside and upstairs to the dance studio.
"Shall we start then?" George says as he sits back in one of the chairs. I nod, and he takes out a notebook to show me the songs that he has written for me. The first song was called 'Pretty Hurts', and he played it on the guitar. The actual soundtrack wouldn't be just the guitar alone, though. But it did sound pretty damn good. He gave me a sheet of the lyrics and he told me how to sing it. I started to sing along to the guitar.
'Pretty hurts.
Shine the light on whatever's worse.
Trying to fix something
but you can't fix what you can't see
It's the souls that needs the surgery.'
It sounded amazing. Everyone clapped their hands when the song ended. "I love it" I say and I smile.
The second song was called 'Skinny Love'. This was played on the piano. George played it without the singing first and it was beautiful. He showed me how I should sing it, and I sang while he played the piano. It was so elegant and touching, and I absolutely loved it.
The last song, was called 'Not About Angels'. It was also played on the piano. This song was my favourite out of all the three, because it suited my voice really well and it made me really emotional. I don't really know why it did, but it really was an amazing song. George is a fantastic writer. I sang the song while George played the piano.
'What about what about Angels.
They will come the will go make us
Special.
Don't give me up.'
After a while of practicing the three songs, we took a small break. George played 'Not About Angels' again on the piano, because he wanted to get the hang of it, since it was hard to play. As the music started to play, I got up from my chair and started to dance. Lori and Ricky watched in amazement while I danced my heart out. I forgot how much I loved to dance. When I dance, I feel so free. I feel like I can do anything. Ricky gazed at me with awe as is started to turn. My leg lifted out and I pointed my toes. I turned as powerful as I possibly could and went into a fast pirouette, which lasted for about 10 seconds. I twirled onto the ground and finished with my leg up high in the air, almost touching the side of my face. I laughed and I got up to see Ricky, Lori and George, glaring at me with astonishment.
"What?" I said, with a confused look on my face. Ricky walked forward while he was still staring at me.
"I never knew you could dance." He said. "You did tell me you took dance classes when you were younger, but I didn't know you were this good. No, you're amazing." He said, and smiled. I kissed him on the cheek and whispered "I love you."
George gets up from the piano and says "shall we start working again?"
Okay. Now it's time to come up with some lyrics.
This is going to be hard.