Chapter 32

Chapter 32
CHLOES POV

After all the fuss was over, I started to get a big pain in my stomach. It was worry. I was scared, I don't know what I am going to say on the show. What if I froze? What if I couldn't think of any answers to the questions that Ellen would ask me. Then it hit me. I am even more scared now, knowing what type of questions she will most likely ask me. She will ask me about my life. I can't lie to the public. Is it time that I tell everybody about my horrific life?
Once again, I was ranting about all of this to Ricky, while we were walking through the door of our home, just coming back from shopping. "Do whatever you think is right, Chloe" Ricky said to me. "If you think it's the right time to tell everyone, do it. But if you want to wait a little longer to tell you're story, that's also fine. Whatever you want to do."
"Thank you Ricky" I say. "I don't think I'm going to tell the public for a little while longer. They need to get to know me a bit better first."
"Good idea" he said before he kissed me on the cheek.
I was still nervous as hell. I'm just nervous that I will get stage fright. I don't want to get embarrassed. Ricky noticed that I was worried, because he could see that I was shaking a bit. I don't even know why I was shaking. I mean, i shouldn't be worried over a stupid thing, right?
"Chloe..you're shaking" he said, concerned. "It's fine" I reply. "I think I'm just a little bit nerv-"
"C'mon" Ricky interrupts me while taking my hand, and opening the front door. "Where are we going?" I ask Ricky. I really wasn't in the mood for going out anywhere at the moment. I would prefer staying home and watching movies while stuffing my face in food. "We are going to the place where I go to think. To clear my head. You go to the Hollywood sign, I go to this place."
"But Ricky I-"
"Trust me Chloe, you are going to love it. I know you will." And with that he takes me out of the house and brings me into his car, and we drive away to god knows where.