Chapter 44

Chapter 44
Chloe's pov

The next day I woke up with Ricky rolling me off the bed. "What the hell?!" I said while laughing. I started fighting back and I tried to stay on the bed, but it was no use. Ricky was stronger than me. There was a loud thud when I hit the ground, and we both laughed. "What kind of boyfriend wakes their girlfriend up by pushing her off the bed" I chuckled as I sat back up on to the bed. "I do" Ricky smirked as I playfully punched him in the shoulder. "You ready for another day of hard work?" He asks me, while taking my hand. "Lori's and George are downstairs having breakfast, and they're ready to start Whenever you are."
"I'll be down in a minute, I'll just get dressed." I kissed Ricky on the cheek then he left to go downstairs. I wasn't going anywhere today, so I'm going to wear my comfortable clothes. I wore grey tracksuit bottoms and an electric blue jumper from pink (Victoria Secret). I put my hair in a cute messy bun with to strands at the front, and slipped on my blue slippers. I took my phone from my bedside table, and walked downstairs.
"Morning sleepy head" Lori says from the dining room as she notices me coming downstairs. "Morning guys" I replied while walking into the kitchen and grabbing a cheese toasty that Ricky had made me. "You ready to get started?" George asked me before drinking from a glass of water. "Sure, let's go" I reply while taking my toasty on a plate. I lace hands with Ricky as we walk upstairs to the dance studio.
*14 hours later*
It was coming up to 1 o clock when we finished writing the 20th song. Just one more to go. Has this ever been done before? Almost a whole album has been made in just two whole frickin days. This should be put in the book of world records. It's takes people months to write songs for their album, but not when you have George Lee on your team.
He can't be human. He must have some sort of supernatural power or something. His mind is always so fresh, he can come up with new lyrics in an instant. And those lyrics and pretty damn good. This album is going to be amazing. The songs are spectacular, and really catchy. Some are so emotional and powerful, then some are really up -beat and cheerful. All of the songs out of this world, and nobody has ever heard songs like them. They are so unique and different. And I cannot WAIT to release the album.
"Okay, last song." I said while sighing. "WAIT" I suddenly said loudly. "This is the duet!" Ricky's eyes suddenly lit up and he smiled.
"Great!" George said. "So Chloe, what type of a song do you want it to be?" I thought about this for a while. I want the song to show how powerful Ricky and I's relationship is. I want it to be a powerful song. I want it to be really moving.
"I want it to have a deep meaning. I want it to be effective, so when people have finished listening to it it will leaving them wondering. I want it to be strong, show how strong Ricky and I's relationship is. I want it to show the love we have for each other, but in a different way."
I closed my eyes and started to think of inspiration for lyrics.
I thought back to the time that I saw my parents for the very last time.
•Flashback•
"Mommy, why are you doing this!?" I screamed while my own mother pushed me out of the house, and into the front garden. She shoved me onto the ground. I slowly lifted my head to see her staring at me, with evil in her eyes, when I had fear in mine.
"Mommy?" She didn't say a word. She just stood there, with a blank expression on her face.
"Mommy say something!" I started to shout.
"SAY SOMETHING!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs, my voice cracking because I was on the verge of breaking down.

"Say something.."

I jumped up and stumbled to the front door, but it was too late. My mother slammed the door in my face, and left me standing there, all alone.
I was pounding on the door for an hour. Why did she do this to me? I have nowhere to go. I don't have any food, I don't have money.
I don't have anybody.
I pounded on the door for the last time, I slowly took my hand away from the door, and I stepped down from the porch.
I gave up. I gave up on my parents. They don't want me anymore.

"I'm giving up on you..."

I walked out of my driveway, and walked into the city, never looking back.

'"And I, will swallow my pride."
"You're the one, that I love"
"And I'm saying goodbye."

•end of flashback•
I immediately started writing down lyrics. I knew exactly how this song is going to sound like. I told the others that I know what I'm doing, and that I'll write this song all by myself.
"Are you sure?" George asked, a little concerned.
"I'm sure" and with that they left the room, but before Ricky stopped at the door.
"I love you so much" he said as a smile escaped from his lips, and he left.
It took me almost 3 hours, but I finally finished the song. A while back, Ricky taught me the basics on how to play the piano, and I soon picked up. I started to think of the melody in my head and began playing the piano.

'say something Im giving up on you'
'I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you'
'Anywhere I would have followed you'
'say something Im giving up on you'

The recited the lyrics that I had written down on a page. It made me so emotional, because it made me think of my parents.
I suddenly heard someone come into the room. I was still singing, when Ricky approached me and sat down beside me.
I picked up the paper with the lyrics. We both started singing while I continued to play the piano.

'And I, am feeling so small'
'Was over my head'
'I knew nothing at all'
'And I, will stumble and fall'
'I'm still learning to love'
'Just starting to crawl.'

We Sang in harmonisation, and it sounded absolutely breath taking.
We finished the last line, and Ricky looked at me.
"Chloe" he began. "That is the most beautiful song I have ever heard. How the hell did you come up with those lyrics?"
"Thank you so much Ricky. I just started to think back on when my mother kicked me out of the house, and the lyrics started flowing in."
"I agree with Ricky." I turn my head to see Lori and George in the door way. "That was outstanding Chloe. That song is better than all the songs I have ever written."
"The song is incredible Chloe" Lori added.  Ricky held my hand and said
"You're incredible."