Chapter 10

Chapter 10
RICKYS POV

Chloe was jumping around with excitement the whole walk home. This has literally been the best day of my life, and I think it might be hers too.
As we walked inside, chloes jaw dropped so low it nearly hit the marble floor.
"Ricky your house is absolutely amazing" she said, gazing at the chandelier that was dangling from the tall ceiling.
"Well, technically it's your house too since you live here now" I say, before Chloe playfully punches me in the arm.
"Why don't you get some rest Chloe, I'll show you your new room."
CHLOES POV
Ricky and I walk up the spiral stairs, and I follow him into a big room with white carpet and light grey walls. This is my room. I have never been so happy in my whole entire life. The room had two glass door panels which opened out onto a big balcony. I had a walk in wardrobe, which was nearly the size of my bedroom. Beside the wardrobe, was my very own bathroom. It was also big, with a big power shower and a lovely round bath. There was a big flat screen tv on the wall.
And the bed. Oh my god the king sized bed. It was in the centre of the room, with a large cream back board on the wall behind the bed.
"I'll see you in the morning" Ricky says. "Hope you have a great nights sleep." "Oh trust me, I will." I reply, while laughing.
"Oh, I almost forgot." He says while he runs into his bedroom which is opposite mine. He comes back with a big plane red t-shirt. "Here" he says, and hands it to me. "You can wear it in bed for now, and we can get you pyjamas in a couple of days. I took the baggy top from Ricky and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you" I whisper into his ear softly. "My pleasure" he whispers back in his husky voice and kisses me on the cheek, which made me shiver. "I'll see you in the morning" and with that he walks out of the room and closes the door gently. I ran and flopped down on my soft bed with excitement. I'm living with Ricky Gracia.the sweetest guy in the world. I took off my new clothes and hung them up in my empty walk in wardrobe. I slip into Rickys read t-shirt. I sighed with happiness and hopped into my comfortable bed. I haven't slept in an actual bed in 6 years. My god, have I really been homeless for that long? Well, not anymore.
My head hit the fluffy pillow and I was asleep within seconds.