Chapter 41

Chapter 41
Chloes pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my bedside table. I sit up and stretch out my arms while yawning, and picked up my phone. It was a text from Lori.
WE NEED TO HAVE AN EMERGENCY MEETING ASAP.
Come to my office at 12:30. Don't be late.
-Lori.
I looked at the time on my phone to see it was 10:22. I groaned and got out of bed, and had a quick shower. I got out and put on the high wasted ripped jeans Ricky had bought me the day after we first met. I also put on a black crop top, so only a little bit of my stomach was showing. I wore my green camouflage jacket and black high heel boots. I plaited my hair into two tight French plaits, and applied a bit of makeup to my face. I walk out of my room and walked across the hallway and peeped my head through Ricky's door, to see him sound asleep. He's so cute when he sleeps. I smile and then left the room, not waking him up. I walk downstairs and make myself some toast with jam and call a taxi. It's so frustrating when you have the most beautiful car in the world but you don't even know how to fucking drive. I take my big black Michael Kors bag and earphones from the table, and headed out the door to see my taxi waiting for me.
After a 20 minute drive, the taxi pulls up to The tall building lori works in. I pay the taxi driver, and hop out of the car. There was a man from the paparazzi outside the building door and he took a couple pictures of me. I smile as he does so, and walk inside of the building. I get into the elevator and press number 14. After awhile it stops on the 14fh floor and I step out and make my way to Lori's office. I knock on the door and Lori said "come in!" Very excitedly. I walk into the office with a confused look on my face. Why is she exited?
"Chloe!" Lori says as she hugs me. She mentions me to sit down, so I make my way over to the seat which was placed I front of her desk. She sits opposite me and places her elbows on the desk. "First of all" she began. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to tell the public your story?" She said. "Well, I did t really plan on saying it. But it kind of just ca-"
"It doesn't matter" Lori eagerly says while she cuts across me. What is with her today? "Why are you so excited?" I asked her.
"I am getting to that" she said stubbornly. My phone buzzed and I unlocked it to see that it was a text from Ricky.
'Where are you?!' It read. I smiled, knowing that he was worrying about me.
'I'm okay, I just had go to an emergency meeting with Lori. I'll be home in the next hour x'
'Okay, love you❤️'
'Love you too Xx'
"Sorry, that was just Ricky, he didn't know where I was. Now, what were you saying?"
"That's alright. So, Since your publicity has gone through the roof ever since you exposed your story on Ellen, we have decided to jump into things straight away. We are ready to start making your first album."
"WHAT!?" I shrieked with excitement. "So soon?! Why? Weren't we going to release a single first, then make the album later on?" I said.
"We were, but you have become so popular so quickly, there is really no need to make a single first."
A huge smile appeared on my face as I jumped up and down in my seat. Lori laughed. "When are we going to start?" I asked.
"One week. I'll come over to your house tomorrow and we can start writing some songs. I've got the best song writer in the business working with us, his name is George Lee. I'm sure you have heard of him. He has worked with tons of singers, like Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and much more. He has already written three songs for your album, and i think you will really love them."
"Wait." I blurted. "How the hell are we supposed to write a whole album in just one week?"
"Believe me, with George Lee working with us, we probably will have written all the songs in just a couple of days. He is known for writing so many songs in a short amount of time. And, I'm sure you will love me for this, we both decided that you can have a duet on the album. You and Ricky can have your own song." My eyes lit up when she told me about the song with Ricky. I couldn't wait to tell Ricky, he will be so happy.
After around half an hour I called for a taxi and I went home. I unlocked the door to see Ricky sitting in the couch m, watching tv. He saw me and stood up to greet me, but instead I dropped my bag and ran into his arms. "Woah, what's up?" Ricky said, laughing.
"OKAY OKAY I have something to tell you". I said. Rickys smiled quickly changed to a frown. "You haven't cheated on me, have you?"
I then burst out laughing and said "nooooo Ricky, not that type of news. I have good news. Reeeeally good news." He kind of relaxed a bit and smiled. "Well, what is it?" He asked, eager to know. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. After a moment I opened them and squeeled "IM MAKING A FRICKING ALBUM"
"WHAT" Ricky said, now also shouting. "Lori said that since my popularity is so high now, I'm ready to make my first album!" I said, jumping from side to side. Ricky pulled me into a hug and said "I am so proud of you Chloe, I hope you know that." I pull away, remembering what Lori said the me about the duet with Ricky. "I FORGOT TO TELL YOU" I said, almost screaming. "there will be a duet on the album, AND IT WILL BE OUR DUET" Ricky popped his head up and his whole face beamed. He hugged me so tightly, that my arms could have fallen off. We were both so happy, and nothing could ever changed that.