Chapter 11

Chapter 11
CHLOES POV

I wake up to the sound of someone hustling around in my bathroom. I bolted up right, scared. Did somebody break in?
I was on the verge of having a panic attack, when Ricky came out of the bathroom.
"Oh good, you're awake" he says smiling, sitting down on my bed beside me. "Jesus Ricky you scared the crap out of me" I say laughing a bit.
"Oh sorry about that" he says,laughing back. "You are going to love me. I just set up the bath for you in there, with vanilla scented candles lit everywhere. I put bath bombs in so the water is pink. There is a TV built into the wall beside the bath if you want to watch a movie in there. I made some hot chocolate for you, it's beside the bath. I put so marshmallows in too. And when you come out, get put on the white robe in your wardrobe because we are going to have a pretty fun day. I'll tell you the rest later."
I didn't say anything for a moment or two. I was just trying to process in my head what Ricky had just said to me.
"I seriously cannot thank you enough" I say to Ricky with a grin on my face.
"Oh I think you can" he replies while smirking. So I jumped on him, causing him to fall back onto my bed, and I yell in his ear, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" he sits me up and says "okay I think you have officially made me deff." We both burst out laughing.
" I'll see you in a bit. Enjoy, take as long as you want" he winked at me, and walked out of the room.
Damn.