Chapter 18

Chapter 18
CHLOES POV

I walk into my bedroom to see a plain white bodycon dress that has long sleeves, laying on my bed. My mouth actually dropped when I saw it. It was so beautiful. I wasn't too long but wasn't too short, it was just above the knees. It had a circular neck, and the back of the dress was very low down. Beside the dress were a pair of white high heels. They had a pointy end, and they were not too high. I jumped around with excitement at the thought of wearing this outfit. I hope it fits.
I took it out of the package, and tried it on.
Oh my god. It fitted perfectly. It wasn't too tight, it wasn't too baggy, it was just right. And Ricky somehow knew my shoe size, because my shoes also fitted me.
I actually looked nice. As I was admiring myself in the mirror, there was a knock on my bedroom door.
"Don't come in!" I shouted, knowing it was Ricky.
"Why notttt" he demanded, acting stroppy.
"I'm have the dress on" I replied.
"OOOO LET ME SEE" he says as he slightly opens the door, but I ran up and closed it before he could see me. My back was against the door, while he was on the other side.
"You'll have to wait until tomorrow" I say, giggling.
"Oh, alright" he said Sighing.
Then I just stayed there, my back against the door. I didn't know of Ricky was still there or not.
RICKYS POV
I was leaning against Chloes bedroom door. I don't know why, but I just stayed there for a minute or two, not knowing if Chloe was still at the door or not.
"Ricky?"
She was still at the door.
"Yeah?"
And that was when Chloe slightly opened the door, so that I could see her face but not her body, and she kissed me.
Damn she's a good kisser.