Chapter 17

Chapter 17
CHLOES POV
*two weeks later*

It's been two weeks since Ricky and I kissed, and things have been going great. I've got to know the sweet side of Ricky. He is such an amazing guy, and he has so much respect for me.
His auntie and uncle rang yesterday, and they told us that they won tickets to go on a cruise, so they will be gone for about two months. But they told Ricky that they are more than happy for me to stay as long as I want. They seem really sweet.
Ricky has really helped me through everything. He's bought me pyjamas, more clothes, tooth brush, fancy body wash, makeup, and even an IPhone 6s. I could not be more grateful for having Ricky in my life.
Ricky and I had just come back from the movies.
"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you!" He says while opening the front door and moving to let me walk inside. Such a gentleman. "My show release party is tomorrow, and I would be the happiest guy in the world if you would agree to be my date." Be says, acting all cute.
"I'd love to Ricky,thank you" I say before I place my hands on his muscular chest and softly kiss him, barely touching his lips. He pulled away, looking at me and biting his lip, trying to hold back the smile that was escaping from his lips.
"I've bought you a dress for tomorrow" he said while wrapping my arms around my waist. "I put it on your bed. Go and have a look at it, I hope you like it."he smiles while looking into my eyes.
"Thank you Ricky, that's so sweet of you. You are literally the best thing that has ever happened to me." I say laughing before giving him a passionate kiss, then heading up the stairs to check out my new dress.