Chapter 30

Chapter 30
CHLOES POV
*3 weeks later*

My life is the best. I have the best group of friends, the best singing coach, the best fans, but most importantly the most greatest boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.
I honestly don't know what I would do without Ricky.
Things have been going absolutely AMAZING over the past couple of weeks. I went to one of Rickys concerts, and I had the best time. I went with Paige (who is Liam's girlfriend) and bailee (who is emerys girlfriend). It was so fun, we got v.i.p passes and we got to go to the party afterwards. I had a blast with Ricky. We danced all night.
I have been having regular meetings with Lori. Since my first video that I posted, I have made two more and put them on my channel. I did a cover to Purpose by Justin Bieber, and All I Want by Kodaline. For purpose, Ricky played the piano while I sat beside him. He also did some harmonies. I love making videos with Ricky, we always have a lot of fun and we always mess around. For All I Want, I did a video on my own. Just me singing, playing the guitar. I got about 4 million views on the other two videos, but for this one, I almost have 10 million views. I was over the moon. I think I got the most views on that video because it was just me all by myself, and maybe they liked my guitar playing.
Today, Ricky and I are going to the mall with Emery, Liam, Paige and bailee. We met up with them, then went to a coffee shop in the mall.
After a good while of chatting and laughing, my phone started to ring.
"Who is it babe?" Ricky asked as he was holding my hand. I look at my phone and I start to laugh. Everyone looked confused.
"Someone is face timing me. they're pretending to be Ellen degeneres, that's what they put their name as." Everyone started to laugh. "How did the person get my number?"
"I don't know.." Ricky says. "But answer it!" I agree.
I accept the call and it opens up for all of us to see the one and only, Ellen.