Chapter 40

Chapter 40
Chloe's pov

Ricky and I talked the whole drive home. We were both in fantastic moods.
"I love this new car smell" I say as I breath in the new air of my brand new car." "Me too" Ricky said as he inhaled and exhaled. Ricky was driving, because I hadn't had a clue how to drive. Ricky told me he will teach me this week. God he is great.
We pulled up into the driveway to see dozens and dozens of people with cameras taking photos. Paparazzi. They most of seen me talking on Ellen, because as Ricky helped me it of the car they all started shouting,
"You're an inspiration!"
"Chloe you're amazing!"
"Post a video with your new guitar!"
"Loving the car!"
"ITS CLICKY"
"Smile!"
Ricky and I started to smile for the pictures. Then we started to goof around by jumping in mid air while the paparazzi took the photos of us in action. We laughed, and the paparazzi gave us some respect and let us through to get into our house, and they left peacefully.
Ricky and I sat on the couch and I took out my phone. I opened up Instagram to see I have gained many more followers, and tons of people have been tagging me in photos from Ellen and telling me that I am a hero, an inspiration. I smile to myself as I reply to some compliments people have said to me on social media. I looked through some video edits people have made of me. I liked them, and looked at the comments that were left on the videos. A lot of people said things like "I missed the Ellen show! What did Chloe say?". I then turned to Ricky and said "I'm making a YouTube video." "Now?" He asked me. "Yes. And you're going to be in it."
I set up my camera on the coffee table in the living room and Ricky and I sat beside each other on the couch. I pressed record.
"Hey guys! it's Chloe here. So, I have been keeping something from you guys. and I think that it's time to tell you about it. You may already know if you have seen me on the Ellen show, but if not, i am going to fill you all in on my life, now."
I turned to Ricky who was smiling, so I smiled back and I laced his hand with mine.
"When I was 10 years old,
I became homeless."