Chapter 2

Chapter two
RICKYS POV
--------------
I walked back to the back of the crowd, and leaned against the wall on the other side of the road, listening to the girl sing. She sings so elegantly, so sweetly. She finished her song, everyone clapped their hands and some whistled. I waited for the crowd to leave. Everyone put change in a cup which was beside the blonde girl. I started to frown. I looked around where the blonde girl was sitting. Behind her, was a cardboard box and a small blanket.
She's homeless.
With that voice, she could be selling records and winning awards. But she doesn't even live in a home.
Everyone left, so I started to approach the girl. Her head was down, because she was counting her money.
"Here, add this to your pile" I said as I held out a $50 note. I looked at her as she slowly lifted her head up. She glanced at the note and her mouth dropped.
"I can't take that! It's too much money." She said to me.
"No no, I insist. You deserve it, you have an amazing singing voice." She had two small dimples on either side of her mouth as she started to smile.
"Thank you" she said.
"No problem.. What's your name ?" I ask her.
"Chloe."
"Well it was nice meeting you Chloe. I've got to go, I'll see you around. And buy something warm with that." I say, as I start to walk towards the supermarket.
"Oh I almost forgot to say," I call Out in the distance.
"I'm Ricky."
"I know." She smiles.
I laugh and walk into the shop.

Wait, why am I here again? Oh yes. The milk Ricky, the milk.
I can't get her out of my head. She seems like such a nice girl. She doesn't deserve being homeless, nobody does. I'm going to go and see her tomorrow.