Chapter 27

Chapter 27
RICKYS POV

We are making the video for chloes YouTube channel. We have already made her channel, and all we have to do now is make the video. I was going to be in the video, playing the piano while Chloe sings sitting beside me on the stool.
We set up the professional camera in front of us. Lori was behind the camera, ready to press record.
"Are you ready?" She asks Chloe.
Chloe smiles and nods. I took her by the hand and whispered in her ear "I'm so proud of you." Chloe smiled, and Lori pressed record.
"Hey everyone, I'm Chloe Lukasiak. I am going to be singing stay by Rihanna, accompanied by Ricky who will be playing the piano." I smile, and she nods at me, signalling me to start playing. I can't get over how good of a singer she is. We work really well together, it sounded amazing. I couldn't stop smiling while I was playing the piano. She's come such a long way, over the past 3 amazing weeks that I've known her. God, has it really only been 3 weeks? It's seems like I've known her forever. I feel like I have changed as a person because of her. I've become more optimistic about life, and I've started to think more positive. She has made me more happier than I've ever been. She always puts me in a better mood. I honestly can't remember my life without her, and I don't want to. Even though it's only been 3 weeks. These weeks have been the best weeks of my life.
We look back over the video and it looks amazing. We posted the video onto Chloes YouTube, and Chloe junped around with joy. She's so cute. Lori said she will come over in two days to talk more with Chloe, then she left.
Chloe and I sat on the couch to start watching a movie. Before I pressed play, I went on my phone and posted a tweet.
"Everyone have a look at my amazing girlfriends new YouTube video. Her channel is called Chloe Lukasiak. Trust me, you won't regret it. 😉"
I also posted a cute picture of Chloe and I at the party and tagged her in it, and wrote I the same thing as the tweet in the caption.
I put my phone away and wrapped my arm around Chloe while her head rested on my shoulder, and we watched the movie.
"Let's check if the video has any views" Chloe says as the movie ended. I agree and we take the laptop out and click on the video.
"OH MY GOD" we both scream.