Chapter 26

Chapter 26
CHLOES POV

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs when Lori said these words to me. Did I just get discovered? I THINK I DID. Hopefully, I will never have to live on streets again. Hopefully, I will have a new life.
"We will talk more about this in a couple of minutes. But first, where can I find the bathroom?" Ricky points to a hallway, and Lori leaves. As soon as she turns the corner, I look at Ricky with my beaming eyes and a huge grin on my face. "You did it" he says. "I KNEW YOU WOULD!!"
"Do I get my kiss now?" I begged him.
"Oh you get more than that." And that was when he ran up to me, picked me up, and Twirled me around. We both laughed and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my hands placed on his neck. I look deep into his dreamy blue eyes. He looked back into mine and gave me kiss that made my heart melt.
I stood up, and laced my hand with his while Lori came back into the room.
"I have a really good idea." She began. "Chloe, you are going to make a YouTube channel, and you are going to post a video of you doing a cover of a song. People will love it. And Ricky, you can tweet about it so it would get more attention."
"That's a really good idea. What do you think?" Ricky says, turning towards me.
"Sounds good." I reply. "When will we make the video?"
Lori thinks for a moment, then finally speaks.
"Now."
What? Now? Already?!