Chapter 35

Chapter 35
RICKYS POV

I just told Chloe that I loved her. And she told me that she loved me too. It was the first time we had ever said that to each other, and it was the perfect moment. She backed away and cheekily said "catch me if you can!" And ran into the pool. I laughed, and chased after her. I caught up to her, and she grinned at me. "3,2,1.. Go!" And  we both went under water. I don't know how I knew that's what she meant. She looks at me and waves, I laugh and wave back. Then I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into a kiss. She wrapped her legs around me. She was smiling through the kiss, so I couldn't help but smile too. We eventually pulled away and popped out heads out of the water because we needed to breath.
After awhile of chilling, we got out and lay on the ground to sunbathe, because we didn't have a towel to dry off. When we were dry enough, chloe turns to me and asks "are you good at climbing trees?" I reply with a "yes.." Does she want to climb these trees? They're way too tall to climb. I don't want her to fall. "Well, I am an expert" she says, acting cocky. "RACE YOU" and with that she got up and sprinted towards one of the trees. "For gods sake not again" I mumble under my breath while laughing, then I ran after her.