Chapter 6

chapter 6
RICKYS POV
-----------------

We were in the cafe, talking for hours. We know each other so well now. Her favourite colour is blue (mine too) celebrity crush is Justin Bieber, hobbies are singing and dancing, favourite flavour is chocolate, favourite food is pasta, lucky number is 3, all sorts of things. But then we got into the deep stuff. I never realised how hard her life is. She got kicked out of her house at ten years old. TEN YEARS OLD. Her parents never loved her. She told me about her guitar. That a man gave it to her when he was walking down the street. He told her that it would entertain her. There was a $100 bill taped on to the guitar. Chloe was only eleven. And ever since then, she has learned how to play the guitar herself, and she performs on the streets. And she is pretty damn good.
Chloe went back on talking about the man. She told me that she had never seen a person so generous and caring before.
"But now i know someone who's 100 times better than that guy." She said, staring into my eyes.
I think I may have blushed.
I payed the bill, and we left the cafe.
"So Chloe, where would you like to go next" I ask, smiling at her. She's so beautiful.
"Well sometimes when I need to clear my head, I walk up to the Hollywood sign, and watch the sunset."
"Shall we go there?" He asked.
"We shall" I replied. And with that we linked arms, and headed towards the Hollywood sign.