Chapter 3

Chapter 3
CHLOES POV
----------------

I went to sleep thinking of the boy. Ricky. I know who he is. Every week I go to the music store and sit in the corner, listening to his band's songs. They are really good. He was so generous with the money that he gave me. With his money I bought a thick fluffy blanket, and it's keeping me warm at night. I would really like to see him again, he seems so sweet.
-----
RICKYS POV
*skip time to next day*
I got out of bed to see that it was 11 O clock. I took a shower, got dressed and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. Sandra and Paul were out walking noodles (our dog), so I was alone. I look out of the window in the kitchen to see that is lashing rain. I immediately thought of Chloe. Where does she go when it rains? Does she use her box as shelter? She must be miserable. How can somebody live like that?
I can do something about this. I quickly ran into the hall and put on my raincoat and boots. I ran out of the house, and I rushed into town.
I went to multiple shops, and bought an umbrella, and big black hoodie, thick socks, a hat, scarf and gloves.
As I was making my way to the street, I could notice her from a distance. She's wearing a dirty, wripped top and torn pyjama bottoms that were too small for her. She's not wearing any shoes or socks, and she is curled up under her cardboard box which is leaking on to her. She has a fluffy blanket wrapped around her, but I can see that it's not really helping, because she is shivering with the cold. I started to walk faster towards her. I wanted to help her so badly.
"Chloe?" I say, and she looks up at me, with tears in her eyes, teeth rattling, face as white as a ghost. A little smile appeared on her face when she saw me. "Hi Ricky" she replies.
"How are you?" I ask, feeling so sorry for her.
"Well, at the moment, not so great." She says laughing, getting out of the box and standing up in front of me. I examined her. She's so beautiful, the way her dirty blonde hair falls in front of her beautiful brown eyes. I can't help but look at her. She's just so- so..
"Uh..Ricky?"
Shit. I was daydreaming.
"Oh uh, sorry.. I uh, I was just thinking of something else."
Smooth.
"WAIT I almost forgot." I say, as I handed her the bag filled with warm clothes.
"These are for you."
Chloe looked so shocked.
" I..I'm speechless" she stutters.
---------
CHLOES POV

I am so stunned by what just happened. Nobody has ever been so kind and so generous towards me.
"Ricky, you didn't have to" I managed to say. "it's too much."
"No." He said. "It's not too much. It's actually too little. You don't deserve any of this. Nobody deserves to live on the streets. And with the voice you have, you could be living in a mansion with millions of servants waiting on you, because you're so damn good at singing."
I started to laugh. Ricky looked down at the ground and began to smile a little.
"You don't know how much this means to me." I say to him.
"No bother at all." He says grinning. "Here, how about I take you to a nice cafe and we can get some hot chocolates. We'll both die if we stay out here in the rain for much longer."
"But Ricky, I don't think I have enough mon-"
He interrupted me.
"YOURE NOT PAYING. I'm buying. Okay?"
I couldn't help but smile.
"Okay, if you insist." I reply. He laughs, and takes up my bag of clothes, and we begin to walk down the street, shoulders brushing off one another.