Chapter 28

Chapter 28
CHLOES POV

"OH MY GOD" Ricky and I both scream out loud. We shouted because we clicked on my video to see that my video has almost 300,000 views in under 2 hours.
"How is that possible?" I say in disbelief. I am just so shocked right now.Almost 300 thousand people have heard my voice. 300 THOUSAND. But that doesn't necessarily mean that they liked my singing. I looked under the video to see how many likes it had. ALMOST 100,00 okay I think I'm gonna faint. How is this happening to me? Less than 3 weeks ago, I was sitting in a cardboard box on the streets begging for change. And now look at me. Look how far I've come. And it's all because of one person. An amazing, beautiful, spectacular person. I turn to Ricky and gave him the most amazing kiss we have ever had. There were sparks flying everywhere. We pulled apart after a good 3 minutes.
"What was that for?" Ricky asks, laughing.
"Everything" I reply, and put my arms around his neck and hugged him.
After a while of Ricky and I jumping around with excitement of the amount of views, I sat down and took out my phone, and went on Instagram.
WHAT THE HELL. I NOW HAVE 50 THOUSAND FOLLOWERS. This is actually insane. This can't be happening. It's because Ricky tagged me in the photo. I scrolled through some comments on rickys photo and people seem to think we are a cute couple. Loads of people commented things like "RELATIONSHIP GOALS" or "SO CUTE" or " I ship this so much" and "CLICKY" People have already come up with a ship name for us. Clicky. I like it. I showed Ricky and he laughed.
After about an hour of being on social media replying back to some comments, we finally decided that it would be good if we went to bed.
Could my life get any better ?!