Chapter 45

Chapter 45
Chloe's pov
*one week later*

Today's the day that I am recording the first 2 songs for my album. Ricky is unable to come, since he has a meeting with his band. I have a shower, dry my hair and put it into a tight high pony tail. I put on adidas leggings with white stripes going down the sides, and a matching black jumper doing the same on the sleeves, and the logo on the front. I put on a pair of black boots, put on some makeup, grab my bag, and walk into Ricky's room. He was asleep, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek and head out the door.
I get out of the taxi to see around 4 or 5 men from the paparazzi surrounding the door. One saw me and shouted "Chloe! Why are you at a recording studio?" I wasn't allowed to tell anybody that I was making an album, because it's a surprise. So all I could say to the paparazzi was "it's a secret". I laugh and walk through the door and head to the recording studio.
Lori, George and the sound man were already in the studio to greet me. "Chloe, this is Luke. He will be helping us edit for your album." I shake hands with Luke and then walk into the booth.
Over the past week, we have been working day and night, making all the sound tracks. It took a lot of energy out of us, but we finally did it.
"What song will we do first?" I ask them through the microphone.
"We are going to start off by doing Pretty Hurts" Lori replied in the other room.
Luke put on the sound track and I started singing. This all just feels so serial. It sounds amazing, and professional. Well, that's because it is professional. We finished the song, and I was really happy with it.
Next, we are doing one of my favourite songs on the album, dangerous woman. It kind of represents my life on the streets. The streets were dangerous, and I had to act tough in order to survive. But the song isn't completely about that.
I finished off with hitting the finale note perfectly. "That was great Chloe!" Luke says through the microphone. "We don't need anymore takes, you can come out now. I walked out and Lori motioned for me to come over to her. "So Chloe" she began. "We were thinking that we should release one of the songs on the album next week, dangerous woman. So at least people would know that you are starting to make your own music, and not just covers of other songs. We will put it on I tunes for $1.99. Is that okay?"
"That's perfect Lori." I say and smile. "Thank you so much for everything." I say by to everyone and leave the studio.
I opened the front door to see Ricky making hot chocolate in the kitchen. He must have already come back from his meeting. "Hey babe" he said when he noticed me walk through the door. "Hey Ricky" I said while walking to the kitchen, and giving him a kiss on the cheek. We both sat down on the couch and I told him about me releasing the single next week. "This is all just happening so fast Ricky" I said while place my head on his shoulder. "It's all too much. Not long ago I was homeless, and now I'm recording an album. It all happened in an instant, and its all so overwhelming." I turn to him, so I was staring into those beautiful emerald green eyes. "Just promise me. When all this is happening, you will not leave my side. I want you to always be here for me Ricky, I never want you to leave me."
"Chloe, I will be here through thick or thin, I will help you deal with the fame. You will handle it. And I will never leave you."
•Narrators Pov•
And Ricky was right. He would never leave Chloe. Chloe sighed with happiness. But little did she know, it was all soon going to change.

OOOOOOOOH