Chapter 51

Chapter 51
Chloe's pov

The private jet lands and I step into the airport to find dozens of fans waiting for me. I glance outside to see the gorgeous weather outside. The clear blue skies, the palm trees, The Hollywood sign. It's good to be home. I take some pictures and sign some autographs for the fans and hop into a taxi which was waiting for me outside.
While I was away, Lori had bought me a pent house back in LA (with my own money, of course). I needed a home, because my last home was Ricky's house, and I was most defiantly not staying there.
I get out of the taxi and walk up to my pent house with excitement. I have never seen my apartment before, and Lori says that it's spectacular. And oh wow she was right. I walk inside to see a massive room with a diamond chandelier dangling from the ceiling, white and black marble floor, marble spiral stairs which goes up to the second floor, and one high wall made entirely out of glass, which opens out onto a large, beautiful balcony. I drop all my suitcases and jump around with joy. I can't believe this whole place is mine. And I payed for it all on my own. I deserve this place. I grab my bags and quickly race upstairs to pick out which room should be mine.
Lori has already bought all the furniture (again, with my money), but I don't know what it looks like. All of the rooms were beautiful, but there was one in particular that caught my eye. This is defiantly my room. It was massive. It had a very large King sized bed with cream bed frames that go all the way up to the ceiling. The carpet floor was a lovely shade of baby pink, which matched perfectly with the dark pink and cream walls. It has a huge bathroom and a MASSIVE walk in wardrobe. The wardrobe was probably the same size as my bedroom in Rickys house. It had an island in the middle, and bars full of hangers which was around every wall. I come out and notice that I have another balcony. Not as big, but bigger than the average. I step outside and gaze at the most extortion view. The mountains were just ahead, and to the right was the beach. Then I looked over to the left, where I saw Rickys house in the distance. I slowly started to tear up a little, before making my way back inside and starting to unpack.

Sorry to all the people who thought I stopped writing because of the breakup. Don't worry, I'll still write this fanfic! I've just been really busy lately.. Hope you understand!💙