Chapter 22

Chapter 22
CHLOES POV

Tears formed in my eyes as I watched Maddie say horrible things  about me. I never knew that someone could ever be so vile and nasty. I was about to run out of that building as fast as the wind, but something stopped me. I remained watching as Paige walked towards Maddie. "How dare you." She began. "How dare you talk crap about someone who you don't even fucking know. That's sick"
"Yeah" Emery stepped up. "Why would you say that about someone? Just because she lived on the street, doesn't mean she's trash, you're the one who's trash."
"Exactly" Liam added. "From what I know, she's an amazing person, more than you'll ever be."
They all stared down at Maddie, then she backed away and quickly walked into the crowd of people.
I slowly approach Paige Liam and emery with a smile on my face. They notice me, and smile.
"Thank you for standing up for me." I say. "You're all so sweet, it really means a lot to me."
"Oh, you heard us?" Emery said laughing. "Don't mention it, maddie is a bitch. She never thinks before opening her big mouth."
"If you ever need to talk Chloe, just text me and we can meet up." Paige says as she gives me a piece of paper with her number on it.
"Will do Paige, thanks" I say smiling, and I take her number. I have a feeling that Paige and I will become really good friends. We talked for a long time, and we seem to have a lot in common. "If you don't mind guys I'm going to go and find Ricky." They nodded and I walked back to the spot where I was with Ricky before, hoping that he would be there with our drinks, but he wasn't. I walked everywhere around the large room, but he was nowhere to be found.
Where the hell is he?