Chapter 49

Chapter 49
Chloe's pov
READ A BIT SLOWER THAN USUAL WHEN LISTENING TO MUSIC
(Play music when it says to)

I was nervous as hell for the whole ride home. I have no clue how Ricky is going to react when I tell him that I am leaving for almost a year. I drove into the driveway and stepped out of my car. I slowly turned the keys and opened the door to see Ricky sitting on the couch, watching tv. He didn't even turn his head to greet me when I walked into the house. This angered me. I slammed my keys on the table and said "Ricky I need to talk to you." "Yeah okay hold on a second." He replied, not taking his eyes off of the screen. This angered me even more.
(TURN ON MUSIC HERE AND LET IT PLAY FOR THE REST OF FHE CHAPT)
"Will you just turn off the fucking tv and pay attention to me for once?!" This startled him so he quickly turned off the tv and started to approach me.
"What it is?" He asked me. "Okay." I began. "Ricky, I am going on a world tour of my album. Tomorrow. For eleven months." I just let it out. I didn't want to sugar coat it, there was no point. I studied Ricky's face to see his reaction. And oh my, he did not look happy. "What.." He started. "How could you?! How could you just leave me here Chloe? For eleven whole months? How selfish are you?!" What the hell.. Why is he being like this? This is not the Ricky that I know and love. Work must be stressing him out, but that doesn't give him the right to talk to me like that. "I'm the selfish one?!" I snarled. "You're being so selfish right now Ricky! You want me to stay here and miss out on probably the most important thing in my entire life. This is my career, Ricky. This is what I do. And it's very rude and obnoxious for you to want me to stay and not do the thing that I love, which would probably change my life forever. And the worst thing is, you're never even here anyway! And when you are, you don't even bother to mutter one single word to me, not even a hello. What the hell has gotten into you?" He stared at me for a moment. "Well, I don't really care what you have to say," he said, with his deep voice. "Because I'm not letting you go. I forbid you. It's not fair on me, Chloe! What about our promise? We said we would never leave each other."
"I'm sorry, what?" I hissed. "You broke that promise a long time ago when you started to ignore me. And You forbid me?! Well I don't care if you 'forbid' me, because I'm going anyway. Whether you fucking like it or not." And with that I ran upstairs, with tears streaming down my face. Why would he do this to me? I thought he would be supportive. Because that was the type of guy that I thought he was, but I guess not. Instead, he's the type of guy that couldn't care less about anyone but himself, because he's a selfish, horrible person. I ran into my room and started to pack all of my things into suitcases. I shoved the clothes into the bags angrily. I was so mad at him, but I was more confused as ever. How could he be so selfish? Does he not care about my career at all? Well, apparently not. I just don't understand it. After all we've been through, all the amazing memories we have together, that's how he decides to treat me when it will be one of the last times I see him, for almost an entire year. What have you gotten yourself into Chloe? I eventually give up on packing and I throw myself onto my bed, and hide my face in my pillow. Tears were slowly running down my red cheeks, as I let out some soft cries. I'm a mess. I just stayed there, lying on my bed, crying to myself, for what had seemed like forever. After a while I decide to finish up packing. Millions of thoughts were flowing through my head, all at once. What if Ricky doesn't say goodbye tomorrow? Is that the end of us? Are we finished? I climbed into my bed as I continued to cry, and I end up crying myself to sleep.
I wake up with my eyes red from my tears, and cheeks burning. For a split second I forgot what I was doing today, but then I remembered. Today is the last time that I am going to see Ricky for eleven months. Well, that is if he decides to show up. I slowly get out of bed, going through the scene of what happened last night in my head over and over again. I still couldn't believe it. Ricky is not like this. I just don't understand. I get dressed and do the final touches to my packing, before slowly making my way downstairs, hoping that Ricky would be there waiting for me, but the room was empty. I couldn't believe it. I sigh in shock, and I place all my suitcases beside the door. I turn around to make my way into the kitchen, to get a glass of water before I leave. But I turned to see Ricky standing there, his face as white as a ghost, his heart as cold as ice. We both stood there for a moment, neither of us making a sound. "Well?" I said, my body shaking, my voice quivering. "Are you going to say anything?" But instead he just stood there, emotionless. He had no expression on his face, it was just blank. "Say something Ricky" my voice started to get louder and louder. I couldn't take it anymore. Does he not want to say goodbye? "SAY SOMETHING" and still Nothing. I shook my head with disbelief, and quickly grabbed my bags as I swung the front door open, to see dozens of paparazzi standing outside of the house in a crowd. They knew I was leaving today. I try to make my way towards my car that was waiting for me, but i couldn't get through all the people. Lights from the cameras were flashing in my face every millisecond as I tried to get through the huge crowd. I slowly look over my shoulder to see Ricky standing at the doorway, with tears in his eyes. Tears also formed in mine, as I turn back and push through the paparazzi and climb into the car. I look out the window to see the paparazzi run up to the car. More lights flashed into my eyes. Through the people, I could see Ricky. He was crying now. That was when I let out a small cry, and the car drove away. I looked at the doorway to where Ricky was for as long as I could, before he formed into a small dot. I looked at him for the very last time, before he vanished in the distance. He was gone. Out of my life. Eleven months. I put in my earphones and started to listen to Ricky and I's duet. This made me even more emotional, and I started to let out more cries.
So I guess it's over now. All the fun that Ricky and I had together. It's all gone. Never going to happen again. What we had was special. I'll miss him more than anything. Because I loved Ricky. I loved him more than anything else in the whole wide world. And he loved me too.
But I guess that love isn't there anymore.
••
I really liked this chapter, please feel free to comment you opinions!💘