Chapter 34

Chapter 34
CHLOES POV

I got off Rickys back slowly, as I was gazing at the most extraordinary sight.
There was a small cliff, where the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen was falling towards the ground, into a kind of pool. I had never seen water so clear, and so beautiful. Some trees were cut back so you could see this outstanding place. But there were trees that surrounded the waterfall and pool, that were as tall as Mount Everest. There was all kinds of exotic flowers that laid on the healthy grass which surrounded the water. Under the waterfall, there was a sort of small cave, which the sun shone perfectly into, which made it light up, and it reflected off the clear waterfall, and it looked spectacular.
"Well?" Ricky says which stops me from gazing. "what do you think?"
I was actually lost for words. "I don't think I have ever seen s place so beautiful. How did you find it?" I ask him. "Well last year when my family went to visit my auntie and uncle her in LA, I got into a huge fight with my parents so I basically ran away. I drove to the beach, and I started to explore the forest, and then I found this place. I don't think anybody else knows about this place." He says looking down, rubbing is foot against the ground.
"Well, I love it" I say, walking slowly towards him.  "Well," he copies, looking up at me, so our faces were less than inch apart. "I love you."
That was the first time he had ever said that to me. Does he mean it? I think he does. My cheeks were as red as a rose. "I love you too." I reply. We had never told each other we loved one another. Now I know, that he's the one. We both lean in slowly, he placed his hands on my hips and I placed mine on his chest. When our lips were just about to touch, I back away and shout "catch me if you can!" And I ran into the pool with my clothes on. They were my favourite ripped jeans and black crop top, but I couldn't care less. I'm with the boy that I love, and that's all that matters.