Chapter 36

Chapter 36
Chloes pov

It took quite a long time for Ricky and I to climb up the tall tree. We are both pretty fast climbers, but that was one pretty tall tree. After what had seemed like forever, we had finally made it to the top of the tree. There was a large thick log at the edge which was pretty stable, so Ricky and I both sat on that and gazed out at the beautiful scenery. I looked out onto the beach to see the bright orange sun laying on the horizon, reflecting off the clear ocean water. The sunset was breath taking. There were magnificent colours everywhere, surrounding us. Tons of yellows and oranges were spreading across the ocean and all over the sky. It really was mesmerising.
After a while of staring out to sea, I slowly turn towards Ricky and I talk to him. "Ricky?" "Yes Chlo?" He replies, turning towards me so I could look into his beautiful emerald green eyes.
"I don't think I ever really got to tell you how much I appreciate what you did for me. I really can't thank you enough for how great you have made my life. To think, I was homeless 2 months ago. And now, I'm going on the Ellen show. None of this would have ever happened if it wasn't for you Ricky, and I would like to thank you for that. Thank you for giving me $50 when you first saw me. Thank you for buying me clothes when I was soaked to the skin from the rain, because I had no shelter. Thank you for taking me out for the coffee on that rainy day. Thank you for giving me a place to stay, when people had vandalised my things, and destroyed the box that I was sleeping in. Thank you for introducing me to Lori. But most importantly, thank you for being the  greatest guy I know. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for helping me get my life together. Thank you for being you."
Ricky looked up at me, with tears forming in his eyes.
"I love you" and before I could say I love you too, he placed his lips on mine.
Woooow.