Chapter 15

Chapter 15
CHLOES POV

"Chloe?" Ricky stops me as we were in the middle of the hall upstairs, about to part our ways and go into our own rooms.
"Yeah?"
"Meet me in my room in 5 minutes." He says then smiles a little, and heads off into his room with his hands in his jean pockets.
I stare for a minute, confused, then quickly walked into my room and closed the door. Why does he want to talk to me? Does he like me? HAHA no Chloe you're so clueless. I laugh to myself and put on rickys long baggy red top. I go into my walk in wardrobe and fix my hair while looking in the mirror. I want to look good for him (even though I was with him 3 and a half minutes ago).
I slowly walk out of my room and to the door of Rickys room, took a deep breath, turned the knob and stepped into his room.
I came in to see Ricky shirtless. Once again, WOW.
"Hey chlo" he says to me as he is putting a shirt on.
"Hey" I reply "why do you want to talk to me?"
For a moment, Ricky froze still, frowning. He looked nervous. It's making me nervous.
"I've been needing to tell you something." Ricky says. Then he talks my hand and walks me over to his bead and we sit down.
I look up at him, confused.
"And what would that be?"