Chapter 50

Chapter 50
Chloe's pov

I slowly fluttered my eyes open as the Rays from the bright sun shone into my hotel window, and landed directly on my face. I sat up and stretched my arms out slowly in the air. I suddenly got a deep pain in my head, and soon remembered how I had got it. Yesterday was the very last day of my world tour, and I had a party afterwards. I ended up coming back to the hotel room at around half 5 in the morning, lets just say "a bit tipsy", so my head was in bits now. We were in Spain for the concert, and the weather was glorious.
The world tour has been such a great experience. I've met amazing people on the way, and have had some amazing jobs. Apparently, I am a pretty good actress. I have Had some acting roles in television shows and one role in a movie. The whole thing has been nothing but fun. Everything in my life was great. Except for one thing. Ricky.
We haven't seen each other ever since I left almost a year ago. We haven't even texted. I guess he just didn't really miss me. But all I know is that towards the end of the tour, I missed him like hell. I was really upset about how I left things off with him. I wish things went well. We could have had a long distance relationship. He could have visited me every month or so. Things would still be great. I would still have Ricky. But when I get home, i guess I'll just have to move on.
Screw it. We could still be friends, right? I might text him and ask him to meet up with me when I get back. But then I thought that he might be busy. He might be on tour for all I know. I decided to check his Instagram account to see what he's been up to lately. I look up his name 'realrickygarcia', to see that I am not following him. Looks like I may have unfollowed him. Woops.
I was staring, bewildered at my phone, when I saw that Ricky's Instagram was filled with him and the one and only psycho,
Maddie Ziegler.
Seems like they're back together. Hmh. Pictures of them hugging one another, Ricky kissing her cheek, holding hands. I was going to throw up. So I guess that's that then. There goes my chances.
Oh well..
••
aw poor Chloe😞
Like +comment for more!💘💕