Chapter 4

Chapter 4
CHLOES POV
------------------

Ricky is bringing me to a coffee shop for some hot chocolate. He is such a sweet guy. I think I might like him. But no. That would never happen, he's famous, and I live on the streets.
We were walking for two minutes when Ricky stopped and said "wait."
"What's wrong?" I ask.
He looked down to see my torn up pyjama bottoms, and he frowned. I looked down, a bit embarrassed.
Then I looked up to see Ricky, grinning at me.
"No." I say. "No Ricky you're not-"
"Oh yes I am" he says as he grabs me by the arm and runs into a clothes store.
"Ricky we are not getting any of these jeans. They are all designer." I say, as I am examining the price tags. $250?!?!!! Yeeeesh.
"I don't care if they are designer or not" he responds. "If you like a pair, I am getting them for you, weather you like it or not."
Chloe sighs, defeated. She try's to find the cheapest pair of jeans. I found a pair, and they are actually gorgeous. And only $40! Ricky tells me to try them on. While I am in the changing room, someone throws a top over the door.
"Try this on, I think it will look really nice on you." Ricky said
I looked at the price to see that it was $90. "Ricky no. It's $90, that's too expensive."
"IT DOESN'T MATTER JUST TTTTRRRRYYYYY IIIITTTTT OOOOONNNN" I laugh and decide to be put it on. He also throws over a pair of black shoes which hit me on the head. We both laugh.
As I finish putting on the items of clothing, I examine myself in the mirror. The top was a long sleeved black v neck top, with patterns of roses made out of black lace covering it. The dark denim blue jeans were high wasted, with small rips hear and there and bigger ones on the knees. They were a bit baggy, but that's how they are supposed to be.
I looked...normal.
I walk out of the changing room in the clothes, to see Ricky in the armchair reading a magazine.
"Ricky?"
"mhmm?" He says and looks up at me.
"What do you think?" I ask.
His mouth dropped a little.
RICKYS POV
oh my god.