Chapter 31

Chapter 31
CHLOES POV

Seriously, I tried to keep my cool. I really did. But I just couldn't help jumping around in my chair when ELLEN FRICKING DEGENGERES FACE TIMED ME.
"Hi Chloe! This is Ellen here" Ellen said when the FaceTime connected. "Oh my god. Hi Ellen! It's so nice to talk to you" I say, trying to hold in my excitement.
When I was homeless, I always used to here stories about a woman named Ellen degeneres who owns a talk show. I heard that she always did amazing things for people who were in need. Giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to schools in poor countries, giving cars to people who can't afford to have one, buying houses for people who didn't have anywhere to live, etc. I looked up to her, and I guess I've always kind of wished for her to come to me one day. To do something nice for me. But I knew that would have never happened. I knew that I would never meet a celebrity like her. And now, Ellen has just face timed me. I never thought this would have ever happened. Dreams really do come true, don't they?
"It's really great to talk to you too Chloe" Ellen began. " I have been watching your YouTube videos, and I think that you have an amazing voice. I was wondering if you would like to come on next weeks show and have a talk with me, and you could also preform your cover of Stay."
I think my heart may have stopped beating when Ellen said this to me on the phone. I couldn't believe it. It's a dream. Someone pinch me.
I tried to hide my excitement and to keep my cool. "I would love that" I say to Ellen. "Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity."
Behind the phone was Liam, emery,  Bailee, Paige and Ricky, jumping up and down silently. While everyone was jumping around, Ricky stopped and mouthed to me "I'm so proud of you." I flashed my smile, I couldn't mouth anything back because I was still on the phone to Ellen. "The pleasure is mine!" She says. "The show is on live on Tuesday, and we've booked you a lovely room in the hotel beside the studio. I will see you at 11am, we can't wait to see you." Ellen smiles and then hangs up.
I slowly look up from my phone to see Emery Liam Bailee Paige and Ricky gazing at me, with a smirk on all of their faces. Then a smirk appeared on my face. At the same time, we all screamed in celebration, forgetting that we were in a public coffee shop.
"You did it chlo" Ricky says as he places his hands on my hips.
"Not without you" I reply before Ricky kissed me. The whole cafe observed and all said "AWWWWW", before we both pulled away, laughing.