Chapter 33

Chapter 33
RICKYS POV

I know that Chloe is really nervous for the Ellen show. Who wouldn't be? Millions and millions of people will be watching her, live. But I also know that deep down inside, she is so excited to be going on the show. Again, who wouldn't be? Just to think, less than 2 months ago she was homeless. I can't believe how far she has come since then. Imagine if I had never moved to LA? None of this would have ever happened, and I would have never met the most amazing girl in the world.
We were driving for about half an hour, when Chloe said "Ricky please just tell me where we are going I can't wait any longerrrrr" she whined. "Chillll" I say, laughing. "You won't have to wait any longer, because we are here."
CHLOES POV
Ricky opened the car door for me, and I walked out to see myself looking at a public beach. There were probably 1000 people at this beach. I was confused. "Ricky, how is this your place to be alone and to think? There are a lot of people here and it is very noisy."
"Nooo, not the beach, it's in there."  And he pointed to the very large forest, that was behind the beach. I looked at Ricky with a confused expression on my face. He laughed and took my hand, while we ran into the forest.
"Ricky?"
"Yes Chloe?"
"We have been walking in this forest for ALMOST AN HOUR"
"Stop moaning" he laughed, then motioned for me to get on his back, so I did. After around another 5 minutes of walking, Ricky slowed down then stopped.
"We are here"