Chapter 13

Chapter 13
CHLOES POV

Ricky walks out of the swimming pool with a smile on his face. Damn he looks so good. I will say two words.
SIX. PACK.
"Ah, you've found the pool" he said, grinning.
"Indeed I have" I say, returning the grin. "I followed your arrows"
"Ah, I see" he says, while coming closer to me. "You wanna swim?"
"Do I wanna swim?" I repeat, and with that I take off my white robe and fling it on a beach chair, I run towards the swimming pool and dive in perfectly. I took swimming lessons when I was younger. I pop my head out of the water to see Rickys mouth open, eyes wide. "Damn Chloe, that was good" he said laughing. "But not as good as this!" And he bolted towards the pool and dived in. I admit, his dive was better than mine.
He pops his head up, and glares at me while smirking. Cheeky.
"Okay, you win" I say, acting stroppy. "Aw, don't be sad" he said sarcastically, and he lifted me out of the water and spin me around, then threw me back in. I jumped up and tried to do the same to him, but he was too strong. We ending up pushing each other's heads under the water and throwing each other across the pool. I had to sit out for a minute because I was laughing so much.
*1 hour later*
After being in the pool for an hour, we finally decided to get out. We dry off, and walk up to my room. Ricky gives me his panda bear onsie and he wears his lion onsie.
"So.."
"Soo.."
"What do ya wanna do now?" Ricky asks me, as he is getting closer. I don't know why, but I walked closer too. Soon enough, our faces were only just inches apart, sharing breaths, gazing into each others eyes.
"How about a movie" I whisper, because I didn't want to spoil this amazing moment.
"Sounds good" he whispers back, and he takes my hand. But we didnt move. For about a minute, we just stayed there. Gazing at one another. Then after what seemed like forever, Ricky looked down and smiled shyly, then stayed holding my hand and led me down to the living room downstairs.
Okay what just happened. We just had a moment. It was so great. I never felt this feeling before in my whole life. But what is going to happen next?