Chapter 37

Chapter 37
Chloes pov
*one week later*

Tomorrow is the Ellen show. I'm nervous. Very nervous. Ricky and I drove down to the 5 star hotel that was around the corner from the studio. The room they had for us was amazing. It was so modern, and it had a balcony that looked out on to the city. After awhile, Ricky decided to go to sleep while I walked out to the balcony, and stared out to the darkness of the night. I needed some fresh air, and I needed to try and calm myself down.

RICKYS POV
I don't know why, but I couldn't sleep. I was just sitting in bed, doing nothing. So I decided to go into the kitchen to get some milk. As I walked in, I noticed Chloe out on the balcony. She was just standing there, her back facing me. I slowly walk to the balcony so she couldn't hear me, and I gently wrap my arm around her waist.
"It's beautiful isn't it, the city." Chloe says as she gazes out onto the quiet streets.
"How are you feeling about tomorrow?" I ask, pulling her closer to me. "I'll be okay" she replies. " as long as you're with me, everything will be okay." We both smile at eachother, then I pull her into a soft, gentle kiss.
"I love you."
"And I love you." I smile at her and take her inside, so that she can get a good nights sleep for her big day tomorrow.