Chapter 23

Chapter 23
CHLOES POV
(I know Lori is rickys acting coach but in this she is his singing coach)

I was about to have a panic attack. I don't know where the hell Ricky is. Did something bad happen to him? I have to find him. now.
After about 10 minutes of looking in the room I walked into the hall to get some fresh air. And what do you know, of course, there was Ricky. He was in the hall talking to a woman.
"There you are Ricky, I've been looking for you everywhere!" I say as I run up to Ricky, panting.
"Oh I'm so sorry Chloe, I was on the way to get you your drink when I bumped into Lori. Lori, this is Chloe, my girlfriend. Chloe, this is Lori, my singing coach." I shake hands with Lori and smile.
"So this is Chloe. Ricky has told me so much about you." She says smiling.
"I've just been telling Lori how you and I met, and how you are an amazing singer."
I giggle. "Ricky stop, I'm not that goo-"
"Chloe, I've never heard anyone sing as good as you!" He said. I couldn't help but smile.
"Ricky has been telling me how good of a singer you are, so I want to hear you for myself. Is it okay if I come around at about 2 o clock tomorrow and you could sing a song for me?" Lori says to me. OH MY GOD THIS IS SO EXCITING AHHH okay act cool Chloe.
"That would be great, thank you" I say, trying to hide the excitement.
"So we'll see you tomorrow then!" Ricky says as he puts his arm around my waist and we head out the door and on to the street.
"Ricky" I begin. "I can't believe you did that for me."
"Hey, someone was going to discover your voice at some point, and I thought I may as well just help a little bit." He says, stroking my cheek. I put my forehead against his. A tear of joy escaped from my eye.
"Thank you. Thank you so much" I whisper. He smiles.
"Anything for you, chlo."