Chapter 38

Chapter 38
CHLOES POV
CHLOES POV
*skip time to tomorrow*

"Chloe, you have five minutes" my makeup artist says to me just before she leaves my dressing room in the studio. 5 minutes until I am on live television, with millions and millions of people watching. 'You can do this chloe' I said to my self over and over as I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. 
"Chloe?" A producer said to me as he opened the door of my dressing room. "It's time. Please come with me."
Crap. Okay. It's okay. Ricky is in the audience. He will cheer me on. He loves me. I love him. It will be okay.
  I was standing backstage, waiting for Ellen to introduce me.
"Now, for today's guest. She is and overnight sensation, who is truly one of the best singers I have ever heard. This girl has had almost 20 MILLION VIEWS in only one week. She is a very sweet, gorgeous young girl, who sings like and Angel. Please, give a warm welcome, for Chloe lukasiak."
Here it goes. You can do this.
I walk out to see a large crowd applauding, and Ellen standing up from her chair to greet me. I walk over with a smile on my face, as I shake Ellen's hand and sit down opposite her.
"So Chloe" she began. " I just want to start off by saying you are an amazing singer. You really are. Millions of people have been watching your YouTube videos and they are Inlove with you. Who else has seen chloes videos?" Ellen asks as she turns to the crowd. Suddenly they all start to applaud, scream and whistle, indicating that they had seen my videos. I couldn't help but smile. This is just amazing.  "Thank you Ellen, it means a lot to me" I say, sitting up straight in the chair. "So Chloe, how did you start making these videos?"
"Well, Ricky introduced me to his singing coach Lori Lively, and she is just great. She listened to me sing, and she really liked my voice. Soon enough, she helped me make my videos. But I really didn't think that they would become this popular. It really is a dream come true."I say. "Ah, yes!" Ellen says enthusiasticly. "I almost forgot about ricky! You two are absolutely adorable together. And everyone else thinks the same. People are making fan accounts for both of you, putting up pictures on Instagram of you, making edits of you, and they even made a ship name for you two. I love clicky!"
I laugh, and reply "thank you, he is such an amazing guy."
"So how did you two meet?"
Crap. Chloe, you're so stupid. Of course she was going to ask that. I don't want to lie to the public. Screw it, I think it's time that everybody knows who I was. Where I lived.