Chapter 16

Chapter 16
RICKYS POV

I am currently sitting inches away from Chloe on my bed. I am nervous as hell. What if she doesn't like me back? That would make it so awkward, because we are living together. But screw it. You only live once. Hopefully things will go well.
Hopefully.
"Okay so.." I begin as I face towards Chloe and stare into her eyes.
Here it goes.
"I like you." I finally manage to say.
"I like you a lot. And I'm telling you this because I thought you would have the right to know and I know you probably don't like me and that's oka-"
Chloe cut me off by planting her lips on mine. Her two hands wrapped around my neck,my hands on her hips.
I don't think I have been this happy ever in my life. And I have never had a kiss this amazing in my life. It lasted for about 20 seconds, then we both slowly pull apart, so that our faces were inches apart.
"Was that the answer you were looking for?" She whispers.
"Yes, it was" I say while smiling. Then I close the gap between our faces by kissing her again, but this time it was more passionate.
It lasted to what had seemed like forever, then I finally pull out. It could have led to something more, but trust me I wouldn't have minded that, but I was tired and I needed some sleep. And I don't know if Chloe would be ready for that. I have respect for her.
"I better go" she says to me. "See you tomorrow." And she gets up off the bed and walks towards the door.
"Oh and Ricky?" She says standing in the doorway, about to leave.
"Yeah?"
"I like you too" she laughs and leaves to go to her own room, leaving me sitting there, grinning to myself.
Well that went well.