Chapter 12

Chapter 12
CHLOES POV

The bath was absolutely breath taking. I turned into a prune, because I was in the bath tub for so long. I watch a whole movie in there, I never wanted to leave. But after a while, I finally stepped out, wrapped a warm towel (Ricky heated it up for me) around me, blew out the candles and walked into my bedroom.
I looked at my bed to see that there is a plain black v neck swimsuit on my pillow. On top of it was a note;
<< Put this on and meet me downstairs,
Ricky x >>
I started to smile to myself. This will be fun. I presume we are going swimming. I quickly put on the swimsuit and wrapped my robe around me, and started to walk down the spiral stairs.
As I was walking down the stairs, I noticed that there were pieces of paper placed on the floor. I walk over to them, to see that they had arrows drawn on them, pointing to a hallway. What is Ricky up to.. I laugh and walk down the hallway, to find another flight of stairs going down. I walk down into the basement, to find Myself looking at the nicest swimming pool I have ever seen in my life. An underground swimming pool.
The lights were spectacular. There were gold spotlights in every corner of the huge room. Not joking, the room was probably the size of a football field. And the ceiling was so high. Then I started to pay attention to the pool. It was absolutely magnificent. There were gold lights on the walls and the floor of the pool, and it looked so beautiful. The whole room looked so elegant, with the grey and white marble floor, diamond pieces in the walls, the golden chandelier hanging from the tall ceiling.
As I was gazing at the room, I saw something from the corner of my eye. Something was climbing out of the pool. Something that was way more beautiful than this room.
Ricky. Shirtless.
Wow.