Chapter 46

Chapter 46
Chloe's POV
*6 weeks later*
My album is being released tomorrow. TOMORROW. How is this happening so fast? My song 'Dangerous woman' has been number one on the charts for about a month now. That's the longest time a song has been number one for. People absolutely love the song. And also, I've been making quite a bit of money from the song, too. Millions of people have bought it on i tunes, and I love every single person who has.
Today is my record release party. Lori has organised it for me, and I have never been more excited in my whole life. Hair and Makeup artists have come over to beautify me. The hair artists put some natural oils into my hair, and It washed out in the shower which makes my hair a more lighter, natural shade of blonde. I don't have any split ends anymore. My hair is so much more healthy.
They they blow dried my hair and straightened it with a really expensive straightener. My hair was perfect.  After about an hour, they finished my makeup and I leap over to the mirror to have a look. Wow, they were good. I had the most beautiful brown smokey eyes with the perfect eyeliner. The fake eyelashes topped them off. They didn't look fake, of course. My eyebrows were perfect, my contour was perfect, and I look pretty damn good if I say so myself. The artists left and I started to get dressed. I carefully put on my gorgeous outfit. I was wearing a blood red short tank top that just went over my chest. I didn't have any straps, but it didn't fall down. I also wore the same coloured high wasted pencil skirt that ended just above the knees. There was a large cut on the left side of the skirt so I could pop my leg out. The outfit fitted me so well. It made me look kind of, hot. The colour matched perfectly with my dark skin from tan that is on me. I slipped on my pointy black high heels and black clutch, and headed out the door to see a limo waiting for me.
Ricky was getting ready with emery and Liam, so I was going to meet him on the red carpet, which is in front of the event. I arrived outside, beside the carpet, and I stepped out to see dozens of people from the paparazzi turn around and immediately take pictures of me. They're all paying attention to me because well, this whole thing is basically for me. I turn to see Ricky on the carpet. He was posing, and smiling for the cameras. Damn why does he look so so so good? He was wearing a plain place tuxedo, and the same coloured tie to the colour of my outfit.'I call out his name and he looks over to see me standing there, smiling.

Ricky's POV
I turned my head to see Chloe staring at me with her beautiful eyes. Wow, she is so beautiful. Red sure does look good on her. She ran towards me and gave me the biggest hug in the world, and of course I hugged back. I break away, turn to her and say "are you ready?" She slowly starts to smile and nod, as we begin to head out onto the centre of the red carpet, While tons and tons of people take photos of us. The flashes blinded me.